Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration (Winter) - 2 Jan 2013

16 Apr 2012 JMull91 asked

JMull91

Hey everyone was wondering if anyone else is doing the European Inspiration (Winter) from Jan 2-Jan 20 2013?

Booked my trip about a week ago..

Also if anyone out there could give any tips it would be great. Cheers

• 26 Apr 2012 LisaSmig said

LisaSmig

Hey, i’m going to the same tour but starting on the 12th of Jan!
    Hows planning ur trip going? I’m trying to figure out what optionals to do lol.

• 27 Apr 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

(double Post)

• 27 Apr 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

Hey Lisa, that sounds awesome hope you have a good time!

I’ve paid for my flights, my passport and for most of my tour :)

But I’m stuck trying to figure out how I’m going to fit so much in to the week or so that I’m in London lol. Will start looking at the optionals pretty soon!

Where abouts are you travelling from? How long will you be in London for?

• 27 Apr 2012 LisaSmig said

LisaSmig

We are only in London for one night b4 the tour :(. Im spending a few nights in Poland. You going to stonehedge that would be cool! Im from Adelaide, Aust.
    You will be in London for new years? Travelling by yourself?

• 28 Apr 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

Nice to meet another Aussie :) Nice what u doing in Poland?

Totally forgot about the stone henge until then haha but will definitely go see it.

I’m going over with my brother but he doesn’t want to do contiki (he wants to backpack on his own) so I’m doing the tour by myself but we are gonna do everything we want to do (including NYE) in London then after that go our seperate ways. How about you?

• 1 May 2012 LisaSmig said

LisaSmig

I’m Travelling with my Boyfriend and sister, Going to hong kong for a few days then poland for 3 days b4 we start the tour. Can’t wait! It’s gonna be cold!!!!!

• 15 May 2012 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Feel free to join this FB group if you’re going to Europe in 2013! :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/386896784689402/

• 26 May 2012 Tamamarama said

Tamamarama

I’m booked for the January 19th one… gives me time to pay it off.. It feels like forever away, can’t wait!

• 1 Jun 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

Sounds great Tamara…how long will you be in London for? Are you travelling solo or with some mates?

It’s so cold at the moment only gonna get worse over there haha

• 1 Jun 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

Great work Tamara…how long will you be in London for? Are you travelling alone or with a group? Where abouts are you from?

• 1 Jun 2012 Tamamarama said

Tamamarama

Traveling with my husband, sister in law and her boyfriend… Staying in London an extra night before the tour kicks off…We’re from NSW – what about you?
    And yeah, not looking forward to the cold early starts… but have been told to wear lighter clothes under the warmer stuff as everything over there is heated and you won’t need bulky clothes once indoors.

• 5 Jul 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

Sorry about the late reply Tamara, that sounds great. Where abouts in NSW are you from? I’m from Newcastle :)

• 18 Jul 2012 MandyJo said

MandyJo

Hey! I just joined this Facebook group (traveling to Europe in 2013). I’m so excited. I’m 26, traveling alone, and excited to meeting new people. I’m looking to do the 26 day trip sometime in January. When is everyone else going? woo hoo…..

• 24 Jul 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

Damn you Mandy I got the email saying somebody replied to this and I was hoping they were going on this tour with me haha. So happy this is now listed as a confirmed tour on the tour page! :)

• 12 Aug 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

If there is anyone out there that is going on this tour and hasn’t used the meet up here is the facebook group..

http://www.facebook.com/groups/343153942435966/

• 3 Oct 2012 Jaime said

Default_avatar

Hey! Im on this tour aswel, just booked myself on today =)
    Im a kiwi, 23, female travelling by myself. So excited!

• 3 Oct 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

Hey Jaime, nice to meet you…was just thinking the other day haven’t met anyone doing the same tour for a while haha.

Where abouts in NZ are you from?

• 4 Oct 2012 Jaime said

Default_avatar

Im from Christchurch

• 11 Oct 2012 Trina said

Default_avatar

Hi, my partner and I are on the tour departing 2nd Jan. We are in UK for a few days before and then will be staying for a year! Am very very excited… time is flying now! I am 24 and we are from Townsville, QLD.

• 11 Oct 2012 Jaime said

Default_avatar

Hi Trina =) look forward to meeting you – it will be a massive temperature change for u 2 i bet haha!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.