Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration (Winter) - 2 Jan 2013

16 Apr 2012 JMull91 asked

JMull91

Hey everyone was wondering if anyone else is doing the European Inspiration (Winter) from Jan 2-Jan 20 2013?

Booked my trip about a week ago..

Also if anyone out there could give any tips it would be great. Cheers

• 13 Oct 2012 Trina said

Default_avatar

It will be an epic temperature change! But so worth it – hope we have enough warm clothes!

• 17 Oct 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

Hey Trina, nice to meet you…I am heaps excited for the tour shame we got to wait so long haha

• 2 Nov 2012 vic_ninja said

Default_avatar

@JMull91
    I’m on your trip! I booked it about about a week ago and am getting excited, 2 month count down!

I’m 25, traveling from Alberta , Canada. From what I’ve read from your posts it sounds like we have a pretty similar travel plan; flying into London Dec. 29,so will be there for NY’s as well if you want to grab a pint at some point before the tour begins.

• 2 Nov 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

Hey Vic ninja!

Nice, good to see everyone isn’t Aussie haha. Yeah definitely sounds good I am always keen to drink lol. U doing much for NYE? Did you join the Facebook group?

• 2 Nov 2012 vic_ninja said

Default_avatar

I just looked up the Facebook page, and think I have the right one now as there are a couple links floating around.
    I haven’t really looked into NY’s plans too much as I am travelling solo and figured I would probably meet people here that would be in London early, or would meet people at the hostel that are up for a night on the town. Also, I’m not super into planning those kinds of details but as long as there’s some drinks along the way I won’t be disappointed.
    Have you looked into NY’s plans yourself? Did you know if anyone else from our tour will be in London early?

• 3 Nov 2012 JMull91 said

JMull91

Awesome. Yeah understand what you mean, as long as you drink you’ll be having a great time lol

Yeah I’m doing the “one big night out” pub crawl with my bro. Yeah I think there is a few others that are getting in early. Where abouts are you staying at before hand? You doing much after?

• 3 Nov 2012 JWI said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I just booked in on Thursday!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.