What adaptor should i get for a european tour?

17 Apr 2012 brooke1992 asked


So im unsure what power adaptor should i get for a european tour, UK where we start or a european one?

Reali confused!!

  • 17 Apr 2012 Kelsey said


    For Europe get the European one, (2 round prongs).
    I have both the European and uk adaptors but this is because I’m staying in the uk as well for a while.
    If your only going to be in the uk for a day before or after your tour you could probably get away without an adaptor, and the hotels may even have them, but it depends how long you will be in the uk for.

  • 18 Apr 2012 brooke1992 said


    wat will the bus hav on it???

  • 18 Apr 2012 Kelsey said


    Bus has European plugs so you would need a European adaptor to plug in any of your electronics.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Related Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 5 years

This question was posted about almost 5 years ago. It has been discussed 3 times.

2 people are following this discussion.

  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.