Community_discussions_small  

Question

Scotland and Ireland Aug 5 - Aug 18

17 Apr 2012 Crystal asked

Crystal

Hi, I am a 29 yr old female from Ontario Canada interested in booking this tour.. Has anyone ever done this tour before or is also going to be going on it?

• 6 May 2012 Trevor(Trey) said

Trevor(Trey)

I was also looking at this trip,Im not sure when the latest or earliest to book is as I am new to this whole thing.But the agust 5th departue is what Im looking at and interested in, a bday present to myself.Im in edmonton, let me know if you are still going or if you have booked.

• 28 Aug 2012 Hunter9 said

Hunter9

Hello, I am also from ontario canada and myself and 2 other people from ontario are heading over sept 9th on this tour. Did you two go on it? If so any advice for us? We did a contiki throughout europe in april and may, but had people who did that one previously so we were prepared for weather and what to pack and what is a must see.
    Thanks

• 29 Aug 2012 Crystal said

Crystal

Hi, thats cool your from Ontario Canada.. I actually changed by date and am going on this tour that departs on Sept 2 – 15.. I am so excited.. Leave this weekend :) Thats cool your from Ontario. This will be my second tour with contiki as I already did the European Horizon in the summer of 2010.

• 30 Aug 2012 Hunter9 said

Hunter9

well i wish you the best of luck on this tour, i hope you have a blast i leave to scotland while ur in ireland!!!! Someone told me that the weather is a little chillier at this time and to utilize the locals, they were the best to have convos with in their local pubs!!!
    I did european experience april this year and it was amazing!!! made some great friends, they are joining me on this trip and then we are all meeting up in germany for oktoberfest sooo def a great company to deal with and a great way to make life long friends!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion