Community_discussions_small  

Question

travel buddy - london

19 Apr 2012 ashleighickey asked

ashleighickey

hi there! i am going on the london+Paris tour in september and am arriving a few days earlier to explore london, and was looking for someone to explore london with if anyone will be there at the same time and wants to keep me company!
:)

• 20 Apr 2012 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hi. I’m also going to London for a couple days before starting my tour (Scotland). I’ll be in London in late August. I’m not sure if you’ll be there at the same time but it’d be great to explore London with someone else.

• 20 Apr 2012 Elisha said

Elisha

Hi Ash!
    What dates will you be in London?
    I’ll be there before and after my tour.

• 20 Apr 2012 ashleighickey said

ashleighickey

Hi guys! I’ll be in London 3 days before my tour, so I’ll be there 20-22nd September. :)

• 21 Apr 2012 Jess said

Default_avatar

I’ll be there in late august so it looks like we’ll miss each other. Have an awesome trip

• 22 Apr 2012 ashleighickey said

ashleighickey

aw damn! thanks. you have fun too!

• 22 Apr 2012 DanWakeling said

DanWakeling

Hey, I’l be in London from 12 – 19th of september so unfortunately just miss u.

• 1 May 2012 Elisha said

Elisha

Oh damn, I’ll be there on the 19th, departing on the 20th I believe and I’ll be back on the 26th i think or 27th

• 1 May 2012 Ashleigh said

Ashleigh

Im staying in London to work/travel after my tour finishes in late August :)

• 1 May 2012 Atkinsq said

Default_avatar

I am interested in taking these hiking trips in foreign countries such as Peru or Australia.
    Press Release Distribution Services

• 1 May 2012 sweetd said

sweetd

I will be in London Aug.18th until the 21st. I am also going alone and looking for a travel buddy. Anyone looking for a plus 1 to check out London??

• 1 May 2012 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hey Ashleigh I’ll also be in London late Aug too (30-31)

• 1 May 2012 ashleighickey said

ashleighickey

oh damn.. i will only be there 20th-22nd september then i go on my tour.. if anyone will be there on those dates, let me know!!

• 2 May 2012 ericap said

ericap

“sweetd” what tour are you on?

• 2 May 2012 sweetd said

sweetd

London Explorer- Its not guided by a tour manager so trying to find some ppl to explore London with.. Will you be there?

• 2 May 2012 ericap said

ericap

I will be there for a few days before the 22nd of aug. but i have not yet booked my flight

• 2 May 2012 GoodNightmares said

GoodNightmares

I am arriving on the 20th but my tour starts the next day. I’m doing the London explorer afterwards though, so from the 6th til the 10th of October, if anyone is there for those dates?

• 3 May 2012 sweetd said

sweetd

Cool!!! I’ll be there the 18th-21st so if your there, we should totally meet up and take in the sites and the parties in London :)

• 6 May 2012 Lizzie&Kanya said

Default_avatar

hey sweetd! i’ll be in london with my travelling buddy from august 17 – 26 :) we’ll be there between tours! were are you staying in london??

• 7 May 2012 sweetd said

sweetd

I’m staying at the Imperial Hotel. What about you guys?

• 8 May 2012 Lizzie&Kanya said

Default_avatar

were at the royal national, so just around the corner :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion