Community_discussions_small  

Question

Sharing room at Royal National

22 Apr 2012 mel asked

Default_avatar

Are there lockable cupboards in room for sharing. I would like to buy various items in London but not so sure how safe it would be seeing that you share with strangers?

• 23 Apr 2012 kelly_m said

kelly_m

I’d like to know about this too! was booked to travel with a friend and she bailed so now I might be sharing a room with a stranger?

• 24 Apr 2012 Frances said

Frances

i share the same concern. when will you be in london at the royal national? (on the off-chance it’s me!)

• 24 Apr 2012 mel said

Default_avatar

Ha Ha would love to share with same concern people. June 22 to 26.

• 24 Apr 2012 Matthew said

Matthew

Hey, there are no lockable cupboards at the Royal National, its just a standard 2 single bed room, I was there for 10 days and I just kept my clothes in the draw and locked all my valuables in my suitcase.

• 24 Apr 2012 Matthew said

Matthew

Also don’t have high expectations for the Royal National, just remember its okay for the price you pay in central London.

• 24 Apr 2012 kelly_m said

kelly_m

I will be staying there early september and again early to mid october. unfortunatley i dont think u can chose who you share with as i enquired about sharing with someone doing the same tour as me and was tols you need to book together to stay together. didnt realise that it was hostel style though. Ive just asked my travel agent to find out if its possible to single share and if so how much extra id hav to pay

• 24 Apr 2012 Frances said

Frances

im going in august – im sharing a room throughout the tour so i guess its no different. my roomate that ill have at the royal national is likely to be going on the same tour as me anyway i figure.

• 25 Apr 2012 Matthew said

Matthew

That’s what I thought too but, for me and all
    the other singles on my tour that wasn’t the case, it’s to hard for them to match you all up with everyone staying a different amount of days and others meeting at the first destination instead of London and whatnot.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.