Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Horizon - August 2012

22 Apr 2012 Kay_Massey asked

Kay_Massey

Hi,

I am looking into the August 23rd or 30th European Horizon trip. I graduated from uni about 2 years ago, and a lot of my friends are still unemployed, so I'm looking at going as a single traveller. I was just wondering if anyone else is going on these trips as a single just because I'm a bit nervous about being the only one.

Is anyone else looking at these dates for Horizons? I'm from Canada! Would love to chat if you want. Speak English and moderate French.

• 24 Apr 2012 Sabrina said

Default_avatar

Hi kay! I myself will be going as a single traveller and also a fresh unemployed grad. I’ve booked on the first week of august. That is too bad that you are not going to the same one. Good luck!

• 29 Apr 2012 Kay_Massey said

Kay_Massey

Aw, too bad! I’m booked for the 23rd… have fun!

• 7 Jun 2012 boulder said

boulder

Hi Kay,

I’ve booked on this trip by myself as well. I’m from Australia and this is first trip into Europe. I’ve travelled solo thru Thailand which was fun but I’m really looking forward to this trip.

• 7 Jun 2012 Mckee said

Default_avatar

One more thing is that long sleeve polo shirts are not a thing that is extremely common. Although many people wish to use them, they actually do not have this piece in their wardrobe. So low priced Ralph Lauren Sweatshirts for men

should you make this your promotional product, you may be sure it will likely be appreciated. People should wearing them and feel like someone Womens-Polo-Shirts has thought of them.

• 9 Jun 2012 zmatthews said

zmatthews

Hi Kay, are you going on the 22nd August or the 23rd?

• 9 Jun 2012 zmatthews said

zmatthews

Hi Kay, are you going on the 22nd August or the 23rd?

• 28 Jun 2012 RobyneB said

RobyneB

I will be attending this trip on August 13-August 24. Just missed you!

• 10 Jul 2012 Kay_Massey said

Kay_Massey

23rd!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion