25 Apr 2012 Chris500 asked

Default_avatar

Who' joining me?

• 18 Jun 2012 Randi said

Randi

Me! When do you arrive in Stockholm?

• 19 Jun 2012 Chris said

Chris

Cool stuff!!! I’m be there the morning of the 3rd. And you?

Remember to go check in on this tour!! :-)))

• 19 Jun 2012 Randi said

Randi

I haven’t got my booking code yet so can’t check in. Should be getting it soon in a day or two. Have you met any others on our tour yet?

I’m Randi from Singapore by the way

• 19 Jun 2012 Chris said

Chris

Pleased to meet you Randi, I’m Chris from South Africa…

Yeah I frequently chat to Abbey from New Zealand!

• 19 Jun 2012 Randi said

Randi

Nice. I’m hoping to arrive on the day of 2nd Aug if all goes well. Will check in and meet Abbey once I get my documents sorted out. I’m so looking forward to this holiday!

• 19 Jun 2012 Chris said

Chris

This is actually my first tour, so I’m kinda nervous…

• 19 Jun 2012 Randi said

Randi

It’s my 5th … But I’m still nervous too. It’s different every time. Will you be finishing the tour in Warsaw or Berlin?

• 19 Jun 2012 Chris said

Chris

I’m ending in Berlin with an extra night there! And you? What’s the coolest place you’ve been to?

• 20 Jun 2012 Randi said

Randi

I’ll finish up in Warsaw and then find my own way to Krakow for a few days before heading back home.

Coolest place? Hmm … I can’t really say. There’re so many places I love because they’re all special in their own ways. Canadian Rockies is one of my favourites. And I love Indo
    China too – especially Laos. I’ve been wanting to visit Africa and South America for the longest time!

• 20 Jun 2012 Explorer1244468 said

Default_avatar

really want to do this tour, Do any of you know what the deal is with visa’s for Russia? do we have to get a visa? any info would be good

• 20 Jun 2012 Randi said

Randi

Hi, I’m holding a Singapore passport and will need to apply for a visa. Good thing there is a Russian Embassy here so it’s not too much of a pain. I’m waiting for the invitation letter from Contiki so I can apply for my visa. Not sure if this info helps?

• 20 Jun 2012 Chris said

Chris

@Randi – You should come to Africa… Very beautiful place with all the wildlife…

@1244468 – I’m from South Africa and need to get a visa… And it takes a month to process… :$

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.