Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian Adventure 30 Dec 2012

26 Apr 2012 Dwight asked

Dwight

Hey - anyone else booked or looking at doing this tour?

• 25 May 2012 ash89 said

ash89

Hey! Im looking to do thos tour around the end of the year, Haven’t figured out when yet, need to get the funds first! haha. Have you booked this yet or just looking?

• 28 May 2012 Dwight said

Dwight

Hey Ash, a mate and myself booked this tour a couple of weeks back. I’m pretty amped on it already.

• 29 May 2012 ash89 said

ash89

Oh awesome. I really want to book it, but Im trying to leave my job and will hopefully at a new one by then, so dont know if i should book yet, haha. I need to get off this site, i get to excited looking at all the tours. :(

• 30 May 2012 emilie said

emilie

yep! booked

• 30 May 2012 emilie said

emilie

oops nevermind lmao i booked the big indochina adventure, my bad!!

• 28 Jun 2012 Benbdb said

Benbdb

Booked mine today, cant wait. Emilie I think both trips set off together then some leave and others joinf for vietnam bit? correct me if I’m wrong someone who knows better!

• 26 Jul 2012 Frank said

Frank

how are we, Im on board.

• 19 Aug 2012 Mia said

Mia

Hey everyone! Yep my friend & I are all booked, bring on December!!!!! :) Anyone doing the west island hopper afterwards too?

• 20 Oct 2012 Frank said

Frank

im doing the indochina trip leaving 30dec12. looking forward to it. i did nz with contiki last jan had a ball. i get to bangkok on the 28th dec from melb. got a day to check bangkok out on 29th dec if anyone is keen.

• 18 Nov 2012 CarolineSC said

CarolineSC

I’ll be in Bangkok 2 days before the tour starts. I think Emilie, Rebecca and Heather might all be meeting up at some point the day before.

• 29 Nov 2012 dcroc said

dcroc

I’m leaving from Australian on 26th and gettign there on the 27th, so definately would love to catch up with anyone arriving early as well.

• 29 Nov 2012 dcroc said

dcroc

I’m leaving from Australian on 26th and gettign there on the 27th, so definately would love to catch up with anyone arriving early as well.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.