Community_discussions_small  

Question

Big Tiki - Nov 25th 2012 (Start Christchurch)

26 Apr 2012 Holly asked

Holly

Hey guys!:)

I just booked The Big Tiki tour (Christchurch to Auckland) starting Nov 25th, 2012 and was just wondering if anyone else has booked this tour as well? :)

Will be my first ever Contiki tour so I am pretty excited! looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Holly :)

• 10 May 2012 J.M said

J.M

too bad i finsh my tour in aucklan in 25 the same you had booked :) change the dats and coem on the 9th :)

• 24 Aug 2012 Emma said

Emma

Hey Holly, I see this post is from a while ago but just thought I’d say hi! Originally booked the Kiwiana Panorama but thought I may as well see it all while I’m there, so will be on the same Big Tiki tour as you! Look forward to meeting you :)

• 24 Aug 2012 J.M said

J.M

hay nice to meet yu to emma so excited for my trip :) pls add me on facebook if you like
    jalal mabjish
    this is my facebook we can talk :)
    watting to have lots of fun in new zealand

• 27 Aug 2012 Holly said

Holly

Hi Emma! Yay that is awesome :) Looking forward to meeting you on tour as well! Are you flying in the day before the tour starts or heading over earlier? :) Not long to go now at all, so exciting!!! Hopefully between now and the tour I can convince myself into going sky diving or bungy jumping haha :P – have you got any idea what optionals you might want to do while you’re over there? :)

And shame about the dates Jalal! hope you enjoy your tour in NZ though :)

• 27 Aug 2012 Emma said

Emma

Hey there! I’m heading over the day before – should arrive at about 2pm on the Saturday, how about you? I knowww – less than three months, very exciting! I’m pretty scared of heights haha but definitely want to give skydiving a go, don’t know if I could handle bungy jumping! The optionals sound amazing, think I’m keen for the shotover jet, canyon swing, quad biking, zorbing… heaps! :) What else are you thinking of doing?

• 2 Sep 2012 Holly said

Holly

Oh cool! Same here I’m heading over the day before but I arrive around 3pm :D Yeah there’s so many optionals I’d love to do so I have no idea which ones to choose! Definitely wanna do all the optionals you just listed though…especially zorbing! :P Plus the Kiwi parasail and black water rafting optionals look like heaps of fun too so hopefully might do those!

• 11 Sep 2012 Emma said

Emma

Definitely, so much to choose from! Well if you are staying at Bealey’s I will see you there :)

• 18 Sep 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

Hey guys, im booked on this tour too :) this will be my second Contiki this year, had an absolute blast in Europe in July. We did bungy jumping in the the Swiss Alps (and im scared of heights) and it was amazing – definitely go for it! Parasailing was awesome too. Im also flying in the day before and will be at Bealeys, cant wait to meet everyone :)

• 19 Sep 2012 Holly said

Holly

Hey Sarah! Woo another person going on the trip! Soooooo jealous bet Europe was amazing :) still undecided about bungy jumping haha but I know I’ll only regret it if I don’t though so hopefully I will! :) Looking forward to meeting you in NZ!

• 20 Sep 2012 Emma said

Emma

Equally as jealous re: Europe! Nice one – we may need your convincing to bungy haha. We’re coming up to the 2 month mark on the countdown, very exciting! :)

• 30 Oct 2012 Emily85 said

Default_avatar

Hello! Just found this discussion – I will also be joining you on the tour and will be arriving on the Sat arvo. I’m not sure I’ll be as adventurous as you guys…although I’d really like to go para-gliding! Not sure if that’s an option though! Looking forward to meeting you all :-)

• 31 Oct 2012 Holly said

Holly

Yay! :) Looking forward to meeting you in NZ as well Emily! Don’t know whether they have paragliding as one of the optionals or not but it would be great if they did! :) Still can’t believe our tour is less than a month away now though, so exciting :D

• 31 Oct 2012 Emily85 said

Default_avatar

I know…it was ages away, and then suddenly it wasn’t anymore haha! I am desperately in need of a holiday so couldn’t come at a better time! :-)

• 1 Nov 2012 Emma said

Emma

Welcome Emily :) 23 days til we are over there – getting very excited! I have to agree with you, I definitely need a holiday as well haha. Look forward to meeting you!

• 23 Nov 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

anybody flying from Sydney to christchurch tomorrow morning, arriving around 1.30?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion