Community_discussions_small  

Question

Any detailed Amsterdam to Barcelona reviews?

11 Nov 2006 Pirate Tara asked

Default_avatar
The subject says it all...my sister and I are doing the Amsterdam to Barcelona tour next summer, just wanted to hear from people who have been on it!
  • 14 Nov 2006 Pirate Tara said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the responses…my main questions are:

I’ve heard a lot about how Contiki puts you up in hotels that are really far away from the cities. Is this true on this tour/in these cities (namely Amsterdam, Paris, and Barcelona)?

Shanna, you’re probably the only person who can answer this question—what was the average amount of time on the bus between the main stops on this trip?

Thanks in advance!

• 15 Nov 2006 Pirate Tara said

Default_avatar

Thanks again Shanna! It is disappointing that the hotels are so far from the cities, because my sister and I do like to go out, but I guess that if there is a big group of people that want to go out, it’s worth it.

It’s also nice to know that on this tour the bus didn’t leave until 8 or 9 in the morning versus 7/7:30 like I’ve heard about some of the other tours!

• 12 Feb 2007 Pirate Tara said

Default_avatar

Shanna,

Sorry it took me so long to thank you, but thank you for the detailed review! It definitely helps hearing those things from someone who has done this trip. Also, my sister and I are flying into Amsterdam a day early as well, so it’s nice to know that there is enough to do in that city even with that extra day tacked on!

• 24 Jan 2008 LorneB said

LorneB

I posted a trip review about this tour somewhere. If it is not in this section try the A-B trip section. In a nutshell, awsome time. Do not hesitate to go.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion