Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western September 12th 2012

28 Apr 2012 Nat asked

Nat

Hey guys,

I just booked the Wild Western for September 12th, has anyone else booked for this tour? So excited and a little nervous - first contiki and going solo. Will be in LA with my sister for a few days before departure, would be awesome if someone else is planning the same...

Natalie - NZ

• 28 May 2012 KatyRose said

KatyRose

Hi! i just booked western highlights i think the two tours go together just one is shorter :)
    Travelling solo and heaps nervous too :S

Katherine, South Australia

• 5 Jun 2012 Michael said

Michael

Hi guys – just signed onto the same wild western. Will be going solo as well so good to hear there’ll be some others :-) Did a European contiki in 2009 and it was great fun so really excited.
    Only due to land in LA the night before so no time to explore unfortunately :-( Nice to see already we’re keeping it nice and international though!

• 10 Jun 2012 Nat said

Nat

Hey, awesome, getting very excited. Good to see there will be other solo travellers.. Looks ike our tour is almost full too!

• 13 Aug 2012 Matt said

Matt

Hey, I won’t be on this tour, but I’ll be joining once you get to Vegas. I’ll be travelling with my mate Steve, and we’re both from Tasmania, Australia. Really looking forward to this!

• 13 Aug 2012 Carl said

Carl

Hi guys, I will be doing the California Highlights tour, which joins your tour in Las Vegas I believe! Will be travelling solo, first contiki tour, looking forward to it and to meet up with you all! I’m from South Africa. C ya!

• 14 Aug 2012 Nat said

Nat

Cool, not long to go now… Catch you guys in Vegas!

• 26 Aug 2013 Tammy Wallace said

Tammy  Wallace

how was the wild western tour

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion