Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA 2013 (LA to NY)

30 Apr 2012 karolinka67 asked

karolinka67

Hi all,

I'm planning a trip for about 4-5weeks next year in May/June to the States! this will be my first BIG trip on my own and on contiki.
Was hoping to see if people can provide some details and experinces they've had? I want to join a contiki tour so that i can meet people and have great times but im also a bit weary about the amount of 'free' time provided and what people normally do after their tour ends? As im planning on visitng a couple of another places after this tour.

- carolyn xxx :)

• 2 Aug 2012 maddyj said

Default_avatar

im thinking of doing the same. looking to go around the same time and also alone. bit nervoius. have you booked anything yet?

• 2 Aug 2012 Tessa said

Tessa

Hey girls
    Same!! :) LA, VEGAS & lots of NYC. I would be going solo, which scares me but so exciting at the same time! x

• 3 Aug 2012 karolinka67 said

karolinka67

hi girls ! :) oh that’s awesome to hear :) i have booked my tours for next year in july! im doing the best of USA (LA to NY) on the 15th of july i think it is but previous to that im doing the Yucatan highlights on the 6th of july. im excited. have you girls booked anything yet? its so scary going alone but so exciting :) :)

• 16 Mar 2013 Wen Ying Yan said

Default_avatar

hello, i am doing best of usa on the 10th june. i would be going solo. is anyone going this trip?

• 20 Mar 2013 B_87 said

B_87

I’m doing best of USA starting September 2nd

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.