Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping 04 August - 16 August 2012

2 May 2012 Méaghan asked

Méaghan

Hey, Is anyone doing the Greek Island Hopping from 04 August to 16 August 2012??

• 18 May 2012 Chris said

Chris

Hi Meaghan,

No, but I’m doing the Greek Island Hopping August 7- 19th.

Cheers Chris.

• 20 May 2012 Veki said

Veki

Hey, Im doing the Greek Island Hopping August 4th – August 16th 2012 :)
    Have you booked yours yet?

• 20 May 2012 AnnaMaria said

AnnaMaria

Hey, I am doing this tour, Can’t wait its going to be amazing..:)

AnnaMaria

Hey, I am doing this tour, can’t wait I am so excited :)

AnnaMaria

Hey, I am doing this tour can’t wait, will be amazing.

• 20 May 2012 Méaghan said

Méaghan

Great! I can’t wait im so excited! I’m going with my best friend and yeah we have booked already :) have you guys booked?

• 21 May 2012 AnnaMaria said

AnnaMaria

Sorry for all 3 posts, every time i replied it showed i didn’t.

I have booked and have been for a while so the count down has been painful but they days are going so fast we will be in Greece before we know it. Oh that sounds great that you are going with your best friend it def will be an adventure. Where are you from ? I am 29 from Perth.

• 21 May 2012 Méaghan said

Méaghan

haha thats sweet, its done that to me before too

Yeah same here, we booked quite a while ago but we are doing a bit of travelling before the Greek Islands so i can’t wait!

I’m from Sydney and 24, my first time to Europe, what about you?

• 22 May 2012 AnnaMaria said

AnnaMaria

Ah ok I am doing a lot afterwards so this tour is my first stop… and prob the one i am most excited about :)

This is my 3rd time to Europe, but only been to Italy, Paris & London. So this trip i am doing a lot of different things.. Can’t wait I am counting down the days & its going to be a blast. Look forward to meeting you, I am travelling on my own so its going to be an interesting adventure for me. You should sign into the meetup there is already about 5 of us there. :)

• 23 May 2012 Méaghan said

Méaghan

Yeah i agree, i can’t wait to get to the Greek Islands :)

haha same here, my best friend and i are counting down the days and also how many working days we have left, cannot wait to be on holidays!

Oh really? I’ll definately sign into the meet ups, thanks!

Look forward to meeting you also

• 25 May 2012 Veki said

Veki

Heya,

My friend and i have also booked this tour, cant wait not that long to go!! :)

Are you guys getting there on the day of the tour or abit earliar??

• 25 May 2012 Zoe21 said

Zoe21

Ill be on a busabout one from 30th July till 12th August :)

• 25 May 2012 AnnaMaria said

AnnaMaria

Hey Veki, i know the days are going so fast we will be there before we know it.
    I am getting there on the day of the tour, but I am staying an extra day in Athens at the end. How about you?

• 28 May 2012 Méaghan said

Méaghan

We are getting there on the day of the tour and staying an extra day at the end I’m pretty sure, and then we head home to Sydney :( i don’t want that day to come lol

• 30 May 2012 Veki said

Veki

Heya,
    Yeh we’ll be doing the same getting there 2 days before the tour and probably staying an extra night after the tour in Athens! I agree times flying by, the tour will be over before we know it :( lol

Any advice on luggage, im struggling whether to pack light or not?? lol

• 4 Jun 2012 Méaghan said

Méaghan

Nope, I’m struggling on what to pack haha

The Greek Islands is the last stop on our trip so i think i will have done most of my shopping by then. I’m hoping its hot enough to just live in swimmers and denim shorts haha

• 9 Jun 2012 Veki said

Veki

Haha i was thinking the same thing, or i might just have to give a few of my clothes away while im there! lol
    I think i’ll start to panic the week before i leave!

• 16 Jun 2012 Philip said

Philip

Gday, I am also doing the 13 day greek island hopping tour. I have planned to go on the 7th of august until the 19th. This is my first time out of Australia on my own so i am pretty scared but really excited too!

• 23 Jun 2012 Explorer1367158 said

Default_avatar

Just booked with my fiance ! Excited doing med highlights Rome to Madrid 15 July :)

• 5 Jul 2012 luvinlifeinnyc said

Default_avatar

Hey, I just booked for the Greek Island Hopping for August 3rd 2012. I also created a facebook group… http://www.facebook.com/groups/447867988567883/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.