Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA Feb 2013 - Who else is going?

3 May 2012 matt asked

matt

Hey I am going to do the Best of USA tour starting in Feb 2013 in LA by myself.
Considering having a week or so in California before the tour starts, is anyone else thinking the same? If so what are your plans? Let me know. Cheers.

• 2 Jun 2012 AdamD said

AdamD

Me and my girlfriend are planning on going on this trip. we are just waiting on our official flight costs so we can book. im still a little worried that it wont definitely go ahead. it isnt a definite departure yet
    hope fully it will fill up before too long…

• 2 Jun 2012 matt said

matt

Yeah im looking to book within the next few months, just have to wait on flight costs and a few other things too. Have you been over to the US before? Where about are you from. .

• 2 Jun 2012 AdamD said

AdamD

Yeah we are really excited. I haven’t been to the US before but Bec has. We live in Australia FNQ. How about yourself? Do you know roughly when they usually release the definite departure status of the february 2013 tour?

• 3 Jun 2012 matt said

matt

Yeah same i have never been before but been planning to for a long time. Im from adelaide! The tour starts on feb 14th! Im thinking of doin a week in california before the tour starts as well..

• 3 Jun 2012 AdamD said

AdamD

Oh ok, we’ll were planning to arrive in la about 2-3 days before the tour commences. We are stopping over in Hawaii on our way back to Australia for a few nights just to wind down and break up the flight home. Have you heard of anyone else attending this tour?

• 17 Jun 2012 Ozzie_Jax said

Ozzie_Jax

I’ve been thinking of this tour on and off… I’ll be travelling solo and yes on the older end of the age group, haha! Not that it really matters. Just ready to start the next phase of my life!
    I was planning on a couple of days in LA first, I really want to see Universal and Disney before the tour starts. And a couple of days in NYC/NJ after then home via Memphis/Graceland…
    I’m from Melbourne and I’m still checking out definate travel dates but looking so forward to it…

• 17 Jun 2012 matt said

matt

hey there,
    i have not booked anything yet still waiting for a few things..but im going to spend about a week in LA travelling around before the tour and then a few days in NYC after the tour finishes…
    add me on facebook if you want to chat about it some more..
    http://www.facebook.com/matty.johnson.545

• 17 Jun 2012 AdamD said

AdamD

Ok great. Well i hope you all come. I really want this tour to go ahead. it will be a blast.

• 17 Jun 2012 AdamD said

AdamD

Oh ok. Well i hope you all make it. This tour will be a blast i really want it to go ahead. just book it haha :P

• 3 Aug 2012 RiRi13 said

RiRi13

Hello!! i have put my deposit down for the tour in FEB 2013!! it think contiki wait until at least a min of 25 people book before they mark it as a definate depature. i’m from Australia and im travelling by myself too. im thinking of getting to LA a day before the tour (hope thats enough to get over my jet lag). not sure if i will be staying at the depature point or a hostel the night before.. then i am doing a european tour after!!

• 14 Sep 2012 PabloARG said

PabloARG

Hey guys… i have booked this trip too… And it is marked as a definite departure by now! Hope to see you all guys there!

• 2 Oct 2012 TommoCharlie said

TommoCharlie

thinking of doing this tour….! Looks like an aussie tour heh heh!

• 25 Oct 2012 Melanie said

Melanie

Hey guys, I am booked on this tour now…can’t wait yay! doesn’t look like too many others are though?

• 27 Oct 2012 Tessa said

Tessa

H I so want to go on this tour! :) I would definetely be keen on some days adventuring before it starts too

• 30 Oct 2012 david22 said

Default_avatar

Miami is one of the best choice to visit in USA.get the best deals to Cheap flights to Miami from London visit http://www.dearflight.co.uk/cheap-flights/london-lon/miami-mia.aspx.

• 6 Jan 2013 Tessa said

Tessa

hey guys has everyone booked? anyone staying in nyc after? :)

• 6 Jan 2013 RiRi13 said

RiRi13

Hi tessa. I will be spendingvan extra night in new york after this tour! And 1 night before in LA :-)

• 10 Jan 2013 AdamD said

AdamD

I reckon this will be a grand holiday lol.
    Everyone who’s going add me on Facebook
    www.facebook.com/adam.derrington

Not long now!!!

• 12 Jan 2013 Jarryd said

Jarryd

hey guys im spontaneously gonna join this tour im pretty sure :P gonna be heading over by myself see where the experience takes me , plan on spending another week or to in NY after it :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion