Community_discussions_small  

Question

London Paris Tour Question

6 May 2012 ronsantos08 asked

Default_avatar

Hi, I am planning on booking this tour but reading reviews online brought me to one question. I wanna know which attractions and places are really included. I mean the entrance and tour inside. I read on one review that when it said "See tower of London" but they didn't go inside. And then the "See Eiffel Tower" meant entrance and tour inside the tower. Please provide a list of places that have the entrance included so I can plan my day and maybe pre-book the places I want to go in. Thanks!

• 19 Sep 2012 Sasha said

Sasha

For the London & Paris trip there was somewhere around 50 people. I highly recommend staying at least one extra day in London if you can.

And everyone, just thought I would promote my facebook page for the traveling gnome I’ve taken on my Contiki trips (and let friends and co-workers borrow on vacation): facebook.com/theadventuresoflilgnome
    He’s been to the London & Paris + Paris Extension and Canada & the Rockies tours.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion