Community_discussions_small  

Question

North by North East - 6 July, 2012

6 May 2012 burgos.kimberly asked

burgos.kimberly

Hey guys,

Just booked this tour. If anyone wants to catch up in NY beforehand let me know and I'll see you there. 2 months till the tour. Yay!

• 10 May 2012 emilykate said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m thinking about doing this tour and maybe the New York Uncovered tour beforehand. It will be really different to travel overseas as I’ve never been before.

• 10 May 2012 Mel44 said

Mel44

Yes, I’m doing this tour! And the New York Uncovered beforehand too. I’m getting to New York on June 30, I’m going by myself and never been overseas either!

• 11 May 2012 burgos.kimberly said

burgos.kimberly

Hey Emily and Kate,

I’ll get to NY on 29 June and I was planning on just exploring with the NewYorkPass and figuring out everything as I go along. I’m 22 and this is my first trip by myself. The NY Uncovered tour sounds great. I can’t wait for the 4th of July! If you guys would like I’m happy to meet up and explore around your NY Uncovered tour. I’m so excited for the North by North East tour, can’t wait to meet you both :)

Don’t be too worried Emily. Once you’re there you’ll find your feet. I hope I do!

• 11 May 2012 emilykate said

Default_avatar

Where are you guys flying out from? It would be nice to fly out with someone. Ps I think you mean Emily and Mel :)

• 11 May 2012 Mel44 said

Mel44

That sounds good Kim! I think 4th of July should be fun too :) I’m flying out from Melbourne, where are you guys from??

• 11 May 2012 Mel44 said

Mel44

Oh and I thought I’d start a Facebook group for the tour: https://www.facebook.com/groups/432654116764084/ so come and join! :)

• 11 May 2012 emilykate said

Default_avatar

I’m from the Sydney area so I’d be flying out from there

• 13 May 2012 burgos.kimberly said

burgos.kimberly

Whoops, sorry Mel!

Emily, I’m from Sydney too and I’m flying out with Korean Air on the 29th June to NY. So are you both definitely doing the NY tour beforehand?

So joining the Facebook group Mel! Good stuff :)

• 14 May 2012 Mel44 said

Mel44

Yeah I thought having a Facebook group would be a good idea, haven’t found many people doing our tour yet though! Where are you staying when you get there Kim? Yes, doing the New York Uncovered, there’s a Facebook group for that too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/227131614022912/

• 14 May 2012 burgos.kimberly said

burgos.kimberly

Nicely done, you’ll have such a good time.

I’m staying at Broadway Hotel and Hostel from once I arrive in NY. You guys will have free time or if you get there earlier I’m fine with meeting up. I’ll definitely be attending the get together the night before our tour starts regardless to meet you and everyone else. I wonder how many people are actually doing our tour. At least we know we’re going! Have you got visas yet?

• 15 May 2012 Mel44 said

Mel44

Haven’t got my visa yet, my travel agent said to get it a few weeks before I go :)

• 17 Jun 2012 Melissa said

Melissa

I’m doing this tour, can’t wait! Nice to see there will be other Sydney girls too :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.