Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts or European Escapade

8 May 2012 OllieNZ asked

OllieNZ

Hey! I am having trouble deciding which contiki tour to do out of Contrasts or Escapade. Any advice which would be much apprecaited. I am keen to party hard which one would be more suitable?

• 8 May 2012 amalia said

amalia

CONTRASTSSSSSS!!!! I’m going on the 24th June this year. and I’ve heard nothing but awesome reviews and every Contrasts tour seems to have awesome people on it. :)

• 8 May 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

Thank you for that! You sound very excited about it! I wish i was going this year but im going to do mine next June. Think i will choose contrasts as it goes to greece. Are you traveling solo? Do you know if most people do contikis solo or with friends?

• 8 May 2012 amalia said

amalia

I’m so exciteddd!!! I have an awesome tour group!
    I chose it cause you spend a decent time in Greece :)
    I’m going solo and most people I know are going solo too. but I’ve had no problems making friends on facebook and through this site. Theres always facebook groups for tours and just people wanting to go over.

• 8 May 2012 amalia said

amalia

Where are you from?

• 8 May 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

Okay cool so you have met most of your tour group before you have started through this site? The only thing thats missing in the contrasts tour is a night in Spain (Barcalona). But everything else seems perferct. I am from New Zealand, Waitomo Caves which is in the north island. What about you? You will have to let me know how your trip goes when your finished.

• 8 May 2012 amalia said

amalia

I’ve met probably… half of our tour group through this site & facebook so I atleast know a few people. It turns out one of the girls on my tour lives 10minutes away from me and Im mates with her cousin, so you’re bound to meet people near you!
    Yeh thats the only downer of the tour, not going to Barcelona, but I’m gonna do Spain with my cousin :)
    I’m from Adelaide, South Australia.
    Yeh for sure! I’ll hopefully be blogging as I go, and posting updates on facebook with photos.

• 10 May 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

Thats cool you can meet people before you go on tour. Add me on facebook so i can keep up with your updates etc. Oliver Kay. Waitomo Caves.

• 10 May 2012 amalia said

amalia

Yeh! I’m sure if you start up a group later on this year, you’ll start to find people!
    I’ll add you today :)

• 10 May 2012 amalia said

amalia

I cant find you….whats your email?

• 11 May 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

Ollie.kay23@gmail.com

• 11 May 2012 amalia said

amalia

Ok. i hope ive added you! hahaha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.