Community_discussions_small  

Question

Any heads up on the Costa Rica Unplugged tours?

9 May 2012 Shanice asked

Default_avatar

Wanted to know if there's any others who have been on the tour, how did they like it and is it a recommend tour?

• 11 May 2012 TravelBug26 said

TravelBug26

i really want to do it this dec. it looks awesome!! I am doing the eastern europe tour this june. my travel agent said that its suppose to be amazing!

• 27 Aug 2012 Steffi said

Default_avatar

I also want to do the trip in november 2012. are there others coming as well? have you heard sth about the trip so far??

• 31 Aug 2012 TarafromNS said

TarafromNS

I haven’t picked a date yet, but I am considering this trip – probably in November!

• 31 Aug 2012 CanadianNIk said

CanadianNIk

id like to to this in January looks amazing… i hear costa rica is a good place to start a central / south american backpacking journey!! Anyone going in January around the 8th?

• 3 Sep 2012 Brett said

Brett

Anyone planning on heading on the trip in November? Buddy and I are thinking it would be idea…

• 4 Sep 2012 Steffi said

Default_avatar

I am not sure whether I go in November or in January… I think in January there are not so many raining days! @ CanadianNIK: the January trip starts on the 26th, so I think there is no earlier date, around the 8th is too early..:)

• 5 Sep 2012 TarafromNS said

TarafromNS

I am still undecided – I want to go on vacation sooner than later, but the weather looks nicer in January….decisions, decisions!

• 7 Sep 2012 Sinem said

Default_avatar

Ive booked for the Jan 26 tour. Pretty stoked.

• 8 Sep 2012 Linn said

Linn

I am leaning towards nov? anyone else going??

• 10 Sep 2012 Alex said

Alex

I’m thinking about doing the one starting Feb 16th… not yet decided. I need to plan my vacations for next year, and I have to save up some money first!

• 19 Sep 2012 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

Hey everyone! My name is Kimberly and I am from Canada. I am now booked for the January 26,2012 Costa Rica trip! So excited:)

• 20 Sep 2012 Steffi said

Default_avatar

I am about to book the 26 of January trip in 2013. When do the others arrive in San José? I would arrive on the 25 th in the evening, at about 9 pm. Probably anyone wants to share a taxi or transfer to the hotel?
    :)

• 20 Sep 2012 Sinem said

Default_avatar

We fly into San Jose on Jan 25 and arrive around 7 PM.

• 20 Sep 2012 Alex said

Alex

So there’s a few Canadians doing this tour, eh? =P Now i’m thinking about doing the Jan 26th tour!
    BTW, I’m from Vancouver!

• 22 Sep 2012 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

Yup I am thinking there will be a few Canadians on the trip as we need to escape our winters! I have not booked my flights yet but i know it will be some time on the 25th of january.

• 24 Sep 2012 Steffi said

Default_avatar

I’ve also booked the 26th Jan tour now :) I am so excited :)

• 5 Oct 2012 TarafromNS said

TarafromNS

I am booked for January 26 as well! Is anyone traveling around afterwards? I am thinking of flying to Nicaragua and/or Panama for a few days at the end of the trip.

• 1 Nov 2012 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

Hey everyone! I just booked my flights:) Hey Steffi: I arrive in San Jose around the same time as you 9:30 ish. I would definatley share a cab to the hotel with you if your still up for it.
    Getting so excited!

• 2 Nov 2012 Steffi said

Default_avatar

hey, do you want to share the hotel transfer with me, it costs $27 for the van, so it is $13,5 for each of us. is that okay for you?

• 3 Nov 2012 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

Sounds great! I am totally willing to share the cost of the hotel transfer :) I guess when the trip gets closer, we can exchange more accurate flight information so we know when and where to meet up to go to the van.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.