Community_discussions_small  

Question

Any heads up on the Costa Rica Unplugged tours?

9 May 2012 Shanice asked

Default_avatar

Wanted to know if there's any others who have been on the tour, how did they like it and is it a recommend tour?

• 11 May 2012 TravelBug26 said

TravelBug26

i really want to do it this dec. it looks awesome!! I am doing the eastern europe tour this june. my travel agent said that its suppose to be amazing!

• 27 Aug 2012 Steffi said

Default_avatar

I also want to do the trip in november 2012. are there others coming as well? have you heard sth about the trip so far??

• 31 Aug 2012 TarafromNS said

TarafromNS

I haven’t picked a date yet, but I am considering this trip – probably in November!

• 31 Aug 2012 CanadianNIk said

CanadianNIk

id like to to this in January looks amazing… i hear costa rica is a good place to start a central / south american backpacking journey!! Anyone going in January around the 8th?

• 3 Sep 2012 Brett said

Brett

Anyone planning on heading on the trip in November? Buddy and I are thinking it would be idea…

• 4 Sep 2012 Steffi said

Default_avatar

I am not sure whether I go in November or in January… I think in January there are not so many raining days! @ CanadianNIK: the January trip starts on the 26th, so I think there is no earlier date, around the 8th is too early..:)

• 5 Sep 2012 TarafromNS said

TarafromNS

I am still undecided – I want to go on vacation sooner than later, but the weather looks nicer in January….decisions, decisions!

• 7 Sep 2012 Sinem said

Default_avatar

Ive booked for the Jan 26 tour. Pretty stoked.

• 8 Sep 2012 Linn said

Linn

I am leaning towards nov? anyone else going??

• 10 Sep 2012 Alex said

Alex

I’m thinking about doing the one starting Feb 16th… not yet decided. I need to plan my vacations for next year, and I have to save up some money first!

• 19 Sep 2012 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

Hey everyone! My name is Kimberly and I am from Canada. I am now booked for the January 26,2012 Costa Rica trip! So excited:)

• 20 Sep 2012 Steffi said

Default_avatar

I am about to book the 26 of January trip in 2013. When do the others arrive in San José? I would arrive on the 25 th in the evening, at about 9 pm. Probably anyone wants to share a taxi or transfer to the hotel?
    :)

• 20 Sep 2012 Sinem said

Default_avatar

We fly into San Jose on Jan 25 and arrive around 7 PM.

• 20 Sep 2012 Alex said

Alex

So there’s a few Canadians doing this tour, eh? =P Now i’m thinking about doing the Jan 26th tour!
    BTW, I’m from Vancouver!

• 22 Sep 2012 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

Yup I am thinking there will be a few Canadians on the trip as we need to escape our winters! I have not booked my flights yet but i know it will be some time on the 25th of january.

• 24 Sep 2012 Steffi said

Default_avatar

I’ve also booked the 26th Jan tour now :) I am so excited :)

• 5 Oct 2012 TarafromNS said

TarafromNS

I am booked for January 26 as well! Is anyone traveling around afterwards? I am thinking of flying to Nicaragua and/or Panama for a few days at the end of the trip.

• 1 Nov 2012 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

Hey everyone! I just booked my flights:) Hey Steffi: I arrive in San Jose around the same time as you 9:30 ish. I would definatley share a cab to the hotel with you if your still up for it.
    Getting so excited!

• 2 Nov 2012 Steffi said

Default_avatar

hey, do you want to share the hotel transfer with me, it costs $27 for the van, so it is $13,5 for each of us. is that okay for you?

• 3 Nov 2012 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

Sounds great! I am totally willing to share the cost of the hotel transfer :) I guess when the trip gets closer, we can exchange more accurate flight information so we know when and where to meet up to go to the van.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.