Community_discussions_small  

Comment

NZ Grand Explorer Auckland to Queenstown 24JUL12

14 May 2012 MaryB said

MaryB

Hi everyone!
WHAT IS UPPP.
My friend and I are doing the Grand Explorer Auckland to Queenstown on the 24July 2012! We are flying in from Melbourne on the 23rd. :) We have not booked our accommodation yet as we are looking for cheaper options. We will be in a quad room throughout the tour so we are looking forward to meet our roomies! :) We are both going on a relaxing holiday before this contiki trip so by the time we go to New Zealand, we will both be pretty relaxed and ready to party! lol. Anyone going on this trip, give me a follow and we can talk and meet up prior to the tour! ;)

• 18 May 2012 Jack.R said

Jack.R

Hi!!!! I’m on this trip too! I’m sooooooooooo excited for it! I’m going to stay in a hostel for a few nights, I’m thinking about going to Base because it looks pretty lively!

• 18 May 2012 Jack.R said

Jack.R

Hi!!!! I’m on this trip too! I’m sooooooooooo excited for it! I’m going to stay in a hostel for a few nights, I’m thinking about going to Base because it looks pretty lively!

• 19 May 2012 MaryB said

MaryB

Heyyy!! Same, I’m going with a mate and we’re both so excited! We were thinking of staying at Base as well cos it looks pretty good for a hostel. :D we’re flying in on the 23rd, not sure what time yet. ;P will keep ya posted haha.

• 20 Jul 2012 Explorer1426342 said

Default_avatar

hey guys, my names Ross. Im flying into Auckland on the 22nd and im staying at base as well! I’ll keep an eye out for you guys!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.