Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing London to Athens August 2012?

14 May 2012 Jackie01 asked

Default_avatar

Hey,

Just wondering who else is going on this tour?

:)

• 14 May 2012 joe1985 said

joe1985

hey Jackie yeah me and my friend are 3rd aug yourself?

• 15 May 2012 Jackie01 said

Default_avatar

Hey Joe..
    I’m doing the August 21st tour.. I’m sure you guys will have an amazing time :)

• 16 May 2012 joe1985 said

joe1985

when do you get to london?

• 16 May 2012 Jackie01 said

Default_avatar

I arrive in london on the 20th August.. My tour starts on the 21st :)

• 16 May 2012 joe1985 said

joe1985

ok ok well im back in london 30-2nd sept maybe we could hang out? you from Aus, do you have fbook

• 16 May 2012 Jackie01 said

Default_avatar

oh awesome, yeah if we manage to be in the same place at the same time it’s always a possibility! Nope, I’m from NZ :) you? and yup I do have facebook..

• 18 May 2012 Blue_Eyes131 said

Blue_Eyes131

Hey Jackie,

I’m going on the tour that’s from the 19th of August to the 10th of September, and thinking about staying a couple extra days in Athens. I’m really looking forward to it! Just booked it today!

Are you traveling with anyone or on your own?

• 18 May 2012 Jackie01 said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Sounds like you’ll be on the same tour as me.. :)
    Staying the extra couple of days sounds all good!
    I booked it last weekend.. I’m excited but nervous all at the same time!
    You traveling on your own?

• 18 May 2012 Blue_Eyes131 said

Blue_Eyes131

So the tour doesn’t go until the 21st? Guess thats why I’ve been having troubles finding others on it :P

If I can find someone else or a few others to stay with while there, that would be even better, but I don’t think the one day that we’re there will be enough.

Yeah, I’m going to be on my own. Yourself?

Why are you nervous? Its going to be amazing! What are say, the top three things you’re looking forward to the most? :)

• 19 May 2012 Jackie01 said

Default_avatar

Yeah 21st :) I’ll be arriving the day before and staying that night in London :)
    I’m sure people will want to stay more nights depending on how the tour goes :)
    Yeah I’m going on my own too, eek!
    I think the whole thing will be amazing! I’m looking forward to it, just a bit nervous, not sure why!

• 23 May 2012 Blue_Eyes131 said

Blue_Eyes131

Aww, don’t be nervous. I land in london on the 19th and will be there for the couple days before the trip leaves.
    theres a facebook group if you want to join it.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/393078694041400/

• 25 May 2012 sweetd said

sweetd

Hey, I will be in London the 19th – 21st. I have been having trouble finding ppl who will be there at the same time.. Awesome to find you guys.. What hotel are you guys staying at? It would be cool to party together.

• 26 May 2012 Blue_Eyes131 said

Blue_Eyes131

Hey sweetd.
    I’m staying at the Royal National on the 19/20. I noticed on your profile that you’re from Toronto. Nice to see I’m not the only Canadian :P

When ate you flying to London? And are you doing the Greek island hopping too?

• 26 May 2012 Blue_Eyes131 said

Blue_Eyes131

*are

• 28 May 2012 sweetd said

sweetd

No, I’m actually doing the Med. Highlights (Madrid to Rome) before I head to London.. I flying from Rome on the 19th. I’m also staying at the Royal National so looks like we will be able to tear it up in London for a few days.

• 12 Jun 2012 Blue_Eyes131 said

Blue_Eyes131

Definitely! I think a few of us are planning on spending the couple days before the trip together. Have a few things on the to do list – other than sight seeing – already. Looking forward to meeting you and for this trip!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion