Community_discussions_small  

Comment

April 24 2008

25 Oct 2007 Jords said

Default_avatar
Hi guys,

Anyone planning on going on the European Escapade leaving London on the 24th of april '08?

I booked and paid for it today! Cannot wait!

Jords
  • 5 Mar 2008 Sally said

Default_avatar

Hey guys and chicks,

My boyfried and I are booked in for this tour date. We are from Melbourne but have been travelling and living in London for the past 8 months.

I noticed a few of you are interested in working in the UK after the tour so if you need any info feel free to ask.

Looking forward to the 24th of April.

Sally

• 5 Mar 2008 Jords said

Default_avatar

Nice to have all you guys joining me and laurenne! So so far it is…
    Me (Jordanna)
    Laurenne
    Sarah? –Havent heard a peep from her so dunno
    Emily
    Brucy plus 6 friends
    Sally plus boyfriend

Good to see the numbers building up! This trip cannot come soon enough!
    Feel free to email me/msn on prophetic_infidel@hotmail.com. I also have facebook

Ciao for now Smiler<!-graemlin::)—>
    ps- Sally ill def take you up on the offer of advice!

• 5 Mar 2008 Sarah225 said

Default_avatar

hey guys!

yep, i’m definitely still in, travelling at the moment so don’t get much of an opportunity to get on the net. excellent to see more and more ppl for the tour. i’m startin to get pretty pumped up for it, and have to say its reassuring to be able to get in touch with you all, as the whole travelling by myself thing was a tad intimidating. sounds like everyone is probably going to be at contiki basement the night before, so that should be a good way to a have a pre-tour, get-to-know-u, small shindig. haha.

happy travels
    sarah

• 7 Mar 2008 laurennefleur said

laurennefleur

Hey everyone
    Glad that so many people are joining me and Jordanna.
    Like Jordanna I am also on Facebook and I have MSN (laurenne22@hotmail.com). So if you wanna add/chat to me thats sweet..
    See everyone in a few weeks time Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Laurenne

• 8 Mar 2008 Bennett said

Default_avatar

Hey, what’s up everyone?

It’s nice to meet you all! I guess I’m part of the ‘Brucy plus 6 friends’ group of people..? But anyways, I’m Adam, 22 from Toronto, Canada. I (also) am very pumped about this trip… looks like a great time. But mostly I’m just excited to get away from the snow… We’re getting 40cms of it today… yeaaa. haha I believe our entire group will be getting into the Royal National Hotel on the 23rd, so just keep an eye out for us Canadians eh? fb me if you want at ‘adam.l.bennett(at)gmail.com’. I look forward to meeting everyone.

peace,
    Adam B

• 10 Mar 2008 Nicson said

Nicson

Hey Escapade Crew, looking forward to meeting everyone! it’s my first tour around Europe so can’t wait!not far away aye! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Mar 2008 Teisha said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! oh my god, Jords you are a legend for making this post! my mate Priscilla and i are well and truly on this tour. i wasnt so pumped until i read all the posts. We are from Geelong and Ballarat! Ya Ya! so cant wait to meet you guys. looking for the time of our lives….and think we may just get it!!! my email is teisha01@hotmail.com so any one is keen to get in contact, hit me up! need a life change so if anyone can twist my arm even a little i might not board the plane home!

• 13 Mar 2008 Sarah225 said

Default_avatar

hey!

some more aussies! nice. If any of you have got facebook or myspace Im on there… Sarah Kane … …

• 14 Mar 2008 minna said

Default_avatar

hey guys, my name is Melinda but everyone calls me min, Im booked for this trip too, 39 days!!!! Im so excited I feel sick, but im really nervous too, im a lone traveller and a first timer too, im 23 and from melbourne vic australia looking forward to meeting you all adn hopefully chatting to you all a bit beforte i do, my email is mj_smith84@hotmail.com and im on both facebook and my space (melinda smith) oh and teisha i live just outside werribee but grewe up just outside geelong!!! such a small world!

• 16 Mar 2008 chooknbocc said

chooknbocc

Hi all you excited escapaders! my partner and I plus his cousin and her friend are doing this trip too! getting pumped now! glad to hear there are some blokes coming on this trip, the other half was getting a bit nervous about travelloing with just us girls!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Mar 2008 Teisha said

Default_avatar

Hey Sarah, cant find you on myspace. Minna added ya! wohoo! this is the craziest thing ever!

• 28 Mar 2008 ALK said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    I’m Allirra from Melb Australia and will be travelling alone. A little nervous about it but still pretty excited. I plan to stay on after the tour and live/work in either London or Dublin. I’ve had a few dramas with the trip over the past few weeks so it will be a relief to finally arrive in London.
    See you soon
    : )

• 28 Mar 2008 Sarah225 said

Default_avatar

hey allira!

dont worry, im travelling alone as well, and there are a couple of other girls alone too. im hoping to stay on workin in either dublin or london too… do u hav myspace or facebook?
    Sarah

• 30 Mar 2008 ALK said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m on facebook – forgot to add the link to my last post.

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Allirra+King&init=q

• 1 Apr 2008 stmubuttercup07 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone.

I’m not sure if i’m in the right group. my inteneray has aprill 22 but the tour doesnt actually start until april 24th so i’m guessing this is the right place.

I’m Kristen i’m 22 and i’ll be traveling solo.

btw, has anyone made a facebook group for our tour yet?

• 1 Apr 2008 Brucy said

Default_avatar

Its getting closer and closer, can’t wait to get this thing started!

Hope everyone is doing well and finishing up whatever they need to prior to leaving

Brucy

• 2 Apr 2008 minna said

Default_avatar

hey kirsten
    I dont think anyone has made a group but there is a few of us that have all added each other on facebook and myspace, add your link or add me on face book, Melinda Smith. Where in melb do you live?

• 2 Apr 2008 minna said

Default_avatar

oh…you never said you were from melb, that was allira, where are you from, where inmelb are you from allira?

• 3 Apr 2008 stmubuttercup07 said

Default_avatar

Hey Minna,

I’m from Texas.

here is my facebook for everyone in the group.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=173600455

If i get enough people i’ll start a facebook group myself Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m so excited about our trip and a little worried because i havent done much preperation. i booked my tour only a week ago.

• 3 Apr 2008 Sarah225 said

Default_avatar

hey kirsten,
    i had trouble with your link for facebook?is there another way i can search for you?

current countdown: 21 more sleeps!!
    sarah

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.