Community_discussions_small  

Comment

April 24 2008

25 Oct 2007 Jords said

Default_avatar
Hi guys,

Anyone planning on going on the European Escapade leaving London on the 24th of april '08?

I booked and paid for it today! Cannot wait!

Jords
  • 3 Apr 2008 stmubuttercup07 said

Default_avatar

Hey Sarah,

You can search for me “Kristen Scott” the details will say i’m a St.Mary’s Alum.

18 days left..

• 4 Apr 2008 Ryan said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

I am on the tour also,

I’m 20 from Australia and am traveling alone, I started my trip in Japan and am now in Holland, and will head over to London soon for the trip.

Looking forward to meeting you all

• 7 Apr 2008 Sarah225 said

Default_avatar

Hey!!

Nice to see yet another Aussie on the tour! Im 20 as well and am flying into london on friday!

Whats your name? when do you get into london?
    Do you have facebook or myspace?? most of us are on facebook…

Sarah

• 7 Apr 2008 Ryan said

Default_avatar

Hi Sarah,

My name is Ryan, it depends, I’m trying to get to Ibiza or Greece before I go to London so depending if that goes through or not.

If not probably next week sometime, maybe the 20th, where are you staying? Can you stay in the Contiki hotel before the trip also?

Yea I am on facebook, my email address is
    veurink@hotmail.com

• 8 Apr 2008 minna said

Default_avatar

THANK YOU TO KRISTEN!!!
    we now have a “group” on facebook, anyone who hasnt joined please do!!!

• 11 Apr 2008 Teisha said

Default_avatar

hey kristen! i cant find you on facebook anywhere.

• 11 Apr 2008 stmubuttercup07 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,

Here is the link for our group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13163481711

let me know if you have any trouble with it.

• 11 Apr 2008 stmubuttercup07 said

Default_avatar

Ok, so i finally figured out why ppl are having a hard time finding me. I apologize b/c i’m not exactly Facebook functions savvy.

I did figure out my profile isn’t completely “searchable”. but all is fixed now!

• 11 Apr 2008 Explorer1095140 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

My name is lyndal and im from Sydney. Just wanted to say hi, and i am looking forward to this trip and meeting all new people.

It looks like there will be quite a few of us now, excellent! At least ill know a few names. I am travelling on my own too. I am not on face book so see you over there.

Time is getting closer..

• 12 Apr 2008 Sarah225 said

Default_avatar

hey lyndal, nice to meet you. when are you getting into london?

sarah

• 12 Apr 2008 Teisha said

Default_avatar

Hey Lyndal,

Its Teisha and Cill here!!! Welcoming you to the trip group!!! So PUMPED its not funny!! Dont worry about traveling alone as it looks like we’ve got a really good bunch of party animals on board.

U’ll be fine with US… Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 14 Apr 2008 Allie said

Default_avatar

Hey…I joined the facebook group a couple days ago, but just found this forum. I’m 21, from Kitchener, Ontario and I guess I’m part of this so-called “Brucy and 6” Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 20 Apr 2008 Explorer1095140 said

Default_avatar

Hey sarah Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I get into London at 6 am on the 23rd, so i have one full day before we leave. It should be interesting to see how i go at the 7pm meeting that night as i have never experienced jet lag before..

It does sound like we have a good bunch of people to be with, so i am pumped to get it started. I have been thinking and talking about this for too long, now i just want to experience it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

See you all in a few days every one

Lyndal

• 20 Apr 2008 Explorer1095140 said

Default_avatar

Me again,

Hey Teisha and Cill,

Sorry, ment to address you guys too, glad to hear you are both pumped!! When do you get to LOndon?? It sounds like alot of people will have been already travelling first??

Looking forward to meeting everyone and hearing all their stories Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

See you there

Lyndal

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.