Question

Anyone thinking of going in 2013!?

15 May 2012 Steff Bell asked

Steff Bell

Join this Facebook group! :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/386896784689402/

• 30 Sep 2012 Zoe97 said

Zoe97

I just booked Ultimate European + Greek Islands 25th August 2013….Anyone else going on this tour???

• 1 Oct 2012 Jamie05 said

Jamie05

Hi
    Ive booked European Vista July 13 – Aug 2 with my partner….. Anyone else going on this tour?

• 6 Oct 2012 fee089 said

fee089

hey im doing the european adventurer in July!

• 6 Oct 2012 Monique said

Monique

Iv booked European Panorama April/May. Anyone else going ?

• 7 Oct 2012 Ashleigh said

Ashleigh

Ive booked The big chill for the 14/05/13 :)

• 9 Oct 2012 Jensy86 said

Jensy86

Hey, i’m doing the ultimate european + greek islands March 26, 2013. Anyone else going/looking at this tour?

• 9 Oct 2012 Suzana007 said

Suzana007

I am wanting to do London/Paris and Italy and Leave in July or August in 2013 any one else leaving then?

Suzana007

Anyone leaving for London/Paris/Italy tour – next July or August 2013?? Am new to Contiki so would love to get some information and possible tips for tours that are great

Suzana007

Does anyone have any suggestions for a great tour that stops in Paris, London, Italy for July or August of 2013? If anyone is going in this same route or has other great options can someone please message me, new to contiki …

• 9 Oct 2012 James said

James

hey suzan, i am going on the european panorama, it goes from london, france, spain, italy, greece, austria, switzerland, germany, netherlands, belgium then back to london. its a 28 day tour. you will see paris and italy on the tour, however london is not included. i will be doing a seperate tour or a few days before my contiki to see london. i also have never done a contiki but im really excited to go. have already met some people on here who are joining the tour so will be great fun.

• 9 Oct 2012 James said

James

p.s i am going on tour in july and it finishes in august. if you would like to know the dates of my tour im going on, you need only ask:)

• 9 Oct 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

you shouldnt waste your money on a contiki tour of London. It’s easy enough to see London by yourself.

Suzana007

Hey James thanks for all your help – yeah definitely like to know the dates of the tour, im just in the process of deciding what tour to pick and its my first contiki so have no idea ha-ha

• 10 Oct 2012 Suzana007 said

Suzana007

Anyone from Australia whos lookin at doin the London & Paris Plus Rome tour in either July or August 2013 let me know as id like to make some possible connections

• 10 Oct 2012 Casey said

Casey

We are doing the European Explorer plus Greek Island Cruising 28th April 2013 :) Can’t wait!

• 10 Oct 2012 jessj said

Default_avatar

I am looking to do a tour around aug/sept 2013, undecided which one yet, looking at possibly the 18 day discovery tour but haven’t made any deifinite bookings. Still in planning stage

• 10 Oct 2012 James said

James

hey jess, what are you looking at seeing in europe, whats ur budget and how long do you intend on staying there?

• 17 Oct 2012 Kiwi_Jess said

Kiwi_Jess

Hey Steff, it all begins again, wasn’t it this time last year that you started up the June/July 2012 page?! I can’t believe the years gone so fast!!
    What ones you thinking of for 2013??

• 20 Oct 2012 Sally said

Sally

IM doing the european escapade tour starting the 1st July 2013.. know its a little while away but im counting down…love to get in contact with people on this trip :)

• 20 Oct 2012 Charlotte said

Charlotte

I’ve booked the Berlin to Budapest contiki that starts on the 19th Jan (2013). Anyone else going then?!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion