Community_discussions_small  

Comment

change of dates grand southern - LA - NY - 11th august 2011

13 Oct 2010 Natalie said

Natalie
Hey, I have decided to book holiday on 11th of august as dont want to leave it towards end of august get too cold ..........so putting on deposit tommorrow, would love too chat to anyone thinking of going at this time........so excited even though its 10 months away.

natalie

ps - my yahoo addy is andrew.natalie@y7mail.com if u want too add me.
  • 16 Oct 2010 Halz said

Default_avatar

Hey natalie,

This is the tour i am booked into yay Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I cannot wait.

Are you going anywhere else in the US while over there?

Its so exciting to have it booked…

Hayley Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Oct 2010 Natalie said

Natalie

hey hayley, how are u going? yes im stopping at hawaii for 5 days before going to los angeles for the tour….where are u from hayley and u doing anything else in the US while on tour.

• 21 Oct 2010 Halz said

Default_avatar

im from the blue mounatins near sydney Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

wat about u?

yeh i am actually gonna be over there for two months. first im staying in new york and then doing the grand canadian and that finishes in vancouver. then im working my way down to LA through san fran ( i cant believe that isnt in the tour) then staying abit in LA and anaheim and then starting the tour. I full cannot wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

awww Hawaii that will be so nice Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Oct 2010 Natalie said

Natalie

im from adelaide and what airlines are u flying with

• 31 Oct 2010 Madz said

Default_avatar

Hey Natalie,
    I’m booked on this trip as well, yay so excited the big countdown is on Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    dont have yahoo, but I’m on FB (Maddisen Booth)

• 10 Nov 2010 Jax036 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

I’ve booked this tour too. I’m also doing the LA Explorer before and the NY Explorer after. I am so excited. I’m counting down the days! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m 23 (will be 24 then) from Perth.

My email addy is minxster_36@hotmail.com, and I’m on FB (Jaclyn Wood).

Can’t wait to meet you all!
    Jac x

• 12 Nov 2010 Halz said

Default_avatar

Hi Jac,

Welcome to our tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> cannot wait!!! im doing the new york expplorer after the tour too so maybe we’ll be on the same one

natalie- I havent booked flights yet but probably quantas because on the way back wanna have a stop over in hawaii and vaustralia doesnt fly there. what about u?

• 17 Nov 2010 Natalie said

Natalie

im probably flying with hawaii airlines and am getting their 6th of august staying 5 days leaving the 10th to start grand southern on 11th….what dates are u planning on? so exciting isnt it

• 18 Nov 2010 Jax036 said

Default_avatar

Hey Halz,

It’d be so cool if we were on the same NY Explorer too! The damn site won’t show my LA Explorer or Grand Southern bookings yet, but it is showing the NY Explorer… yay!

• 30 Nov 2010 Sarah said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this one as well with a friend. It has been my dream forever, absolutely can’t wait to get there!!!

• 12 Dec 2010 Cally said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

I have just booked this tour and am so excited! While this isn’t the first Contiki tour I have done it will be my first trip to the USA.

I also live in the Blue Mountains (NSW). Hayley where abouts do you live? I live in Warrimoo.

I will be 28 on tour, so how old will you all be?

I really can’t wait to meet you all? Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 12 Dec 2010 Natalie said

Natalie

hey cally i will be 34 on tour and from adelaide

• 8 Jan 2011 Halz said

Default_avatar

Cally i live in Lawson and my friend thats coming with me lives in Hazelbrook. wow small world!!

We shud start a Facebook group Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

FB – Hayley Lackenby

• 11 Jan 2011 Explorer1226995 said

Default_avatar

i am looking at booking in to go on this trip too!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> me and a friend and possibly another.. WE CANT WAIT!!! were from Newcastle NSW

• 12 Jan 2011 Natalie said

Natalie

hey everyone u think im too old for the tour i will probably be the oldest one only 7 months too go.

• 17 Jan 2011 MeganB said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!! im also from newcastle and me and two other friends are going on this trip.
    add me on fb (megan brealey)
    im going to make a group on fb for us !!
    so excited we havent been on contiki before.
    x

• 20 Mar 2011 Explorer1154878 said

Explorer1154878

hi there Polly from Perth here – I have booked August 11 2011 aswell – so exciting – also doing the NY explorer after then flying down to Hawaii for 5 days after- anyone want to hook up on Face Book drop me a message – not long to go now :)
    Face Book (Polly Mae Mentor)

• 24 Mar 2011 Jarrad_M84 said

Jarrad_M84

Hey everyone! Im doing this tour aswell.

My names Jarrad Mitchelson, I’m 26 yrs old, male from Adelaide SA. Traveling solo.
    Im flying into LAX on July 30 and spending a week in Vegas with a group of mates, then a few days alone in LA before the tour starts. At the end of the tour I think ill stay in NY for a few days extra as Ive heard its a real high light.

Should be a blast! Look forward to meeting all of you :)

Jarrad

• 26 Mar 2011 LucyD said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Im booked on this tour awell can not wait!!
    Im 22 from shropshire in england but currently live in Liverpool, add me on facebook (Lucy Davey) or my email is lucy_davey@hotmail.com
    Cant wait for our adventures :)
    Lucy

• 27 Mar 2011 Aussieangel said

Aussieangel

Hey guys,
    for the lastest additions to this post If you like join this group if you have facebook. i hope by doing a copy and paste this will work ;)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1531384842#!/home.php?sk=group_171986796177593&ap=1

Brgrds alisha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.