Community_discussions_small  

Question

September 24 2012 - Thai Hopper East. Who is in?

16 May 2012 Tbone_RSA asked

Default_avatar

Im a first time Contiki traveler, want to go on Sept 24 Hopper east tour. I think it coincides with Full moon party. Anyone else going?

• 19 Jun 2012 Bella123 said

Default_avatar

Hey!! My name is Bella and I’m an 18 year old from Brisbane. I’m going on this tour…so excited for full moon party on the 30th :) I’m a first time contiki traveler too. Are you coming solo?

• 20 Jun 2012 Tbone_RSA said

Default_avatar

Yip, solo. Should be fun. Are you going straight to koh samui, or you gonna spend time in bangkok or something before? Would be good if who ever is going can meet up before.

Default_avatar

Yip, solo. Should be fun. Are you going straight to koh samui, or you gonna spend time in bangkok or something before? Would be good if who ever is going can meet up before.

Default_avatar

• 26 Jun 2012 Tbone_RSA said

Default_avatar

ok, all booked. What next? Very excited, no else coming?

• 27 Jun 2012 Bella123 said

Default_avatar

Haha maybe it’s just us two then… Will head straight to samui, probably the day before it starts then go to Phuket after :) yeah it would be really good to meet up before it starts!! When are you getting to samui? Where are you from btw? Have you ever been on a contiki before?

• 27 Jun 2012 Tbone_RSA said

Default_avatar

Two is a good start;-0

I am from South Africa. I am not sure yet, still have to book flights, was thinking of phuket as well after, but still on fence. I think i will me samui a day before as well. This is first contiki. Yours?

• 28 Jun 2012 Bella123 said

Default_avatar

Yes you should defs cone to phuket after…will be epic!! Also a friend of mine is now coming so looks like there are 3 people on the tour woohoo!! Do you know what hotel the contiki starts at in samui? That’s where my friend and I want to stay on the 23rd. If you’re there too we should meet up yeah?

• 28 Jun 2012 Tbone_RSA said

Default_avatar

Cool. The tour is booked out from what i see, so we should have a decent group size. I think thats a good idea, i will also find out the name of hotel. Makes sense to stay there on 23rd. I think i will be coming from Bangkok, trying to see what other options i have as stop over from SA. How long you staying in Phuket?

• 16 Jul 2012 Tbone_RSA said

Default_avatar

Anyone else in? I believe its fully booked so where is everyone…?

• 19 Jul 2012 MatthewHanlon said

MatthewHanlon

Im in! hahahah the tour starts at The Nora Chaweng Hotel in Koh Samui Bella, because I leave for my Europe tour next week they have already sent me the details. If you keen on knowing the other hotels they are
    Charm Churee Resort – Koh Tao
    Shiralea Backpackers Resort – Koh Phangan
    So Excited!

• 30 Jul 2012 Tbone_RSA said

Default_avatar

Thanks Matthew, enjoy the Euro tour. should be awesome.

see you soon.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.