Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on the winter wanderer 29th December

17 May 2012 Andrew asked

Default_avatar

My girlfriend and I are going on the winter wanderer tour starting the 29th of December 2012 and are curious how many people are going on this tour

• 17 May 2012 simone said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m on this tour I’m going with a friend aswell!

• 18 May 2012 Andrew said

Default_avatar

awesome! are you guys just going for the contiki tour? or going early to check out europe yourselves?

• 18 May 2012 simone said

Default_avatar

my friend (jess) is actually moving to london and i have 4 weeks of solo travel
    We are hoping to get a flight out on the 26th so be in london on the 27th a couple of days to get over the jetlag and do the touristy thing hit up some realy english pubs! you guys?

• 29 May 2012 Andrew said

Default_avatar

going around the 7th december to have a wonder round europe before the tour starts. be back in london a couple days before the tour to do the same, hit up the pubs

• 30 May 2012 simone said

Default_avatar

where are you guys thinking of going to?

• 30 May 2012 Andrew said

Default_avatar

AMSTERDAM!! Not sure other than that

• 30 May 2012 simone said

Default_avatar

yeah pretty pumped to hit that place! where are you guys from?

• 10 Jun 2012 SamanthaCroft said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, me and my friend Abby are also on this tour, we are arriving in London a bit before Christmas. Where are you all from?

• 10 Jun 2012 Andrew said

Default_avatar

We are from Adelaide, how about you guys?

• 10 Jun 2012 SamanthaCroft said

Default_avatar

Both from Wellington, NZ.

• 11 Jun 2012 simone said

Default_avatar

Melbourne

Default_avatar

how old are are you guys
    I’m 25 and jess is 24

• 11 Jun 2012 SamanthaCroft said

Default_avatar

We are both 26 (actually Abby will be 27 by time we go away). I will set up a FB page when I get around to it, we had one for the last Contiki I did and it was a great way to “meet” everyone. Have you guys done Contiki before?

• 11 Jun 2012 Andrew said

Default_avatar

I will have just turned 22 and Amelia will be 21. First contiki tour for us, first time to Europe for me. A Facebook page is a great idea!!

Default_avatar

sounds good! I will be 26 next month and by the time we leave jess will be 25, this will be my third tour i did a week in the states which was pretty average and i did one round nz thats how jess and i met never been to europe so pretty excited!

• 17 Jun 2012 Charlotte said

Charlotte

hey, i am doing this tour as well! i am really excited to get out and see Europe. I am only young, and going by myself, so a Facebook page would be great to get to know you all and everyone else better :)

• 18 Jun 2012 simone said

Default_avatar

http://www.facebook.com/groups/383538928374779/

I did one

• 11 Jul 2012 Hayes said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I am going on this tour. 27, from Wollongong Australia, doing it solo and I can’t wait… We’ll be in Paris on my birthday…

• 6 Aug 2012 NathanP said

NathanP

Hi everyone!

A friend and I just booked this tour and we cant wait to get there! We’ll be meeting the group in Paris after you cross the Channel. Can’t wait to meet you all :)

• 18 Aug 2012 Annabeth said

Annabeth

Myself and two friends are going on this tour – I believe!. Liz & I will be 23 and Sarah 22. Its my second time to europe and its the first time for the others. We are all from Sydney, Australia.

^^ Hayes I did my undergrad at the University of Wollongong, I’m a traitor though, I’m now doing research/masters at usyd.

We are leaving Sydney on boxing day, and get to London on 26th at 6am…. We are all a little too excited!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion