Community_discussions_small  

Comment

camping euro 1st july 32days

13 Nov 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar
anyone ??
  • 13 Nov 2007 ashleightara said

ashleightara

Its usually recommended that you budget for 100Euros a day while your on tour.

Don’t budget in $ because it will change between now and then.
    At the current exchange rate thats $3600AUD.

That would give you enough for average spending habits, on alcohol and souvenirs. If you think you will spend more or less than that, change it accordingly.

Also, every other day you’re normally on a bus, so you won’t spend as much…which means you can spend more than 100Euros on your city days.

Hope that helps.

• 14 Nov 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

thanks for the info ashleightara Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> cant say ill be buying many souvenirs at all, just dont wanna run out of money a few days before leaving thats all! wondeing if anyone else from australia or abroad are thinking of this trip or booked in???/

• 17 Nov 2007 laurie said

Default_avatar

Im booked for the 28 june departure Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> 22 from Canada Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Nov 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

well laur theres a fair chance ill be on exactly the same tour so nice to hear from you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

quote:
    Originally posted by laur:
    Im booked for the 28 june departure Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> 22 from Canada Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Nov 2007 laurie said

Default_avatar

good stuff Clancy!! I’d love to have some idea of who i might meet on the trip I’m so excited. I keep looking at the ‘meeting place’ forum but no such luck….i think its still a bit too early

• 24 Nov 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

hi laur just out of courtesy i thought id let ya know ive chenged my mind and decided on the 32 day camp, its much better value for money the foods better the camp atmosphere would be great and the experience stays at alot of the same places anyways! plus ya get 2 days in paris and 2 days in rome and 4 days till soak up the sun in corfu spain so in comparison the camping has won me over! what do you think?

quote:
    Originally posted by laur:
    good stuff Clancy!! I’d love to have some idea of who i might meet on the trip I’m so excited. I keep looking at the ‘meeting place’ forum but no such luck….i think its still a bit too early

• 24 Nov 2007 laurie said

Default_avatar

yea i looked at the camping ones too but i thought it was just too long for me. I know how it is thought! i changed my mind constantly about where i was going to go (and each time it got longer and more expensive haha) but either way I think the trip will be amazing. I hope the camping one works out great for you Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> !!

• 24 Nov 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

hey laur yeah it was tough to choose but hell ya gotta make ya mind up at some stage hehe…. thanks for reply and i hope your tour is a rippa… we just may cross paths since i leave a few days b4 ya and spend a couple of days in paris and rome i dare say we will be at the same village eventually Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Dec 2007 Kristy said

Default_avatar

Heya – looking at doing the euro experience too – but looking at mid june – prob 12 – anyone else going at this time?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion