Community_discussions_small  

Question

Explorer summer of 2008?

23 Jun 2007 Kristi asked

Kristi
Anyone planning on going on this trip next summer? I am planning on going mid/late may. I am excited already!!
  • 18 Jul 2007 Rhi_Rhi said

Default_avatar

So glad to see other people are doing the explorer!! Im going june 08!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> its even too early to book!!! CANT WAIT!! i already bought a backpack!!

• 20 Jul 2007 Tez_Clark said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,
    Im from Bathurst in Australia and We are planning on going on the Explorer around June Julish next year. Im already sooo excited can’t wait to meet everyone.

• 28 Aug 2007 natty88 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Tez_Clark:
    Hey Everyone,
    Im from Bathurst in Australia and We are planning on going on the Explorer around June Julish next year. Im already sooo excited can’t wait to meet everyone.

hey im natalie 19 f syd….. im going july 1 next yr super pumped ay!!!!

• 20 Oct 2007 gancia48 said

Default_avatar

Yes, I have decided to do this tour too, I am from Australia and am going in May sometime – probably towards the end of May at this stage.
    My email is gancia48@hotmail.com Am fairly sure I’ll be going on the Turkish cruise, but no brouchures have come out in Australia yet – should be in the next few weeks.
    Thanks Trudi

quote:
    Originally posted by Kristi:
    Anyone planning on going on this trip next summer? I am planning on going mid/late may. I am excited already!!

• 2 Nov 2007 Kristi said

Kristi

I am actually not going on the explorer any longer. I am going w/ a friend that wanted a shorter tour so we had to compromise. I am going on the impression tour leaving May 29th. Going to Ireland and Scotland before the tour leaves. When I was planning on going on the trip I was gonna stay at Mykonos Resort…but now that the resort is no longer owned by Contiki I would probably go on the cruise. Hope you have a great time!!

• 7 Nov 2007 graciejm said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone!!

I’m booking the May 23-Jun26/08 trip if anyone wants to join! I’m hoping to combine the Egypt/The Nile trip right after. So excited – CAN’T WAIT!!!

• 20 Nov 2007 Natalie said

Natalie

Hey!

I’m 23 from Perth and going on the June 22 2008 tour. Can’t wait! Is anyone else booking this tour? I’m going by myself so can’t wait to meet everyone!

Natalie x

• 21 Nov 2007 Briar said

Default_avatar

Hey Hey ppl!
    I’m from Canada and im planning on doing this trip with a friend June 4th i think it is. Cant wait!!! think we are doing option #2…soooo excited!!!! anyone else planning on this one?
    ~Briar~

• 21 Jan 2008 Briar said

Default_avatar

Hey ppl…Briar again……my tour leaves london June 8th/08…anybody going?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.