Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA Jan 2013 - Anyone going?

24 May 2012 Ashlee asked

Default_avatar

My sister and I have booked for the Best of USA Jan 2013 starting in LA, hoping there are others who are coming too??

• 30 May 2012 SharniLavinnia said

SharniLavinnia

I have booked that tour as well :) My name is Sharni :) Im getting so excited. Im a bit scared though cause Im going by myself

• 18 Jun 2012 Peter said

Default_avatar

Me and me best mate are also booked for this tour. It’s gonna be epic

• 4 Jul 2012 Channy said

Channy

Hi all, me and my friend are also booked in for this tour…we can not wait and to have an amazing time with you all…cant wait !

• 5 Jul 2012 Ashlee said

Default_avatar

Awesome to meet you all, so looking forward to it!!

• 12 Jul 2012 kelmackay said

kelmackay

Hey, I have also booked to go on this tour :). Travelling by myself, a bit scared, but really looking forward to it :D

• 18 Jul 2012 Jody said

Default_avatar

Hello! I am also doing this tour :) going by myself kinda nervous but it is going to be awesome! eeep so excited!!!!

• 7 Aug 2012 Rachel said

Rachel

Hi All, I am booking tomorrow for this trip. I’ve done a few weeks traveling, but this will be the first time solo. Really looking forward to it! And meeting you al!

• 23 Aug 2012 Andrea said

Default_avatar

Hey hey :) I am booking this trip tomorrow! I’m so amped! Travelling for the first time by myself but seems I’m not alone! Can’t wait to meet you all! Anyone from Oz?

• 23 Aug 2012 Jody said

Default_avatar

Hello Andrea! yep I am from the sunshine coast in QLD :) I was a bit nervous about going by myself but there seems to be a lot of us going.

• 20 Sep 2012 keith said

keith

Hey everyone, glad to see lots of Aussies heading over, First trip overseas and doing it solo, From Brissy , Anyone heading over to Vegas early for New years?

• 1 Oct 2012 mario said

mario

hey all,just booked this trip,just wondering if anyone else is hanging about in NY after the tour ends

• 1 Oct 2012 Peter said

Default_avatar

Well this trip is creeping up very fast indeed. Me and my mate are staying in ny for a couple more days after the tour Mario!. Is anyone going to be in Hollywood for new years?

• 1 Oct 2012 Channy said

Channy

hey guys, i know its coming around so quickly! counting down the days.
    My friend and i will be in New York for NYE and then flying to LA to start the Contiki. We planning on flying to Florida afterwards then ending in vancouver whistler, anyone got any other plans?? will anyone be in NY for NYE???? see you all soon xoxox

• 16 Nov 2012 SharniLavinnia said

SharniLavinnia

Can’t believe this trip is like 7 weeks away, getting so pumped. Is anyone heading to vegas for new years?

• 22 Nov 2012 david22 said

Default_avatar

Boston is the good place in USA to visit.

• 25 Nov 2012 kelmackay said

kelmackay

Hey Peter I’ll be in Hollywood for NYE!. So excited, just over a month until I leave :). Looking forward to meeting you all.

• 26 Nov 2012 Peter said

Default_avatar

Oh really kel. When do you arrive? Me and my mate get into L.A. on the 28th

• 26 Nov 2012 Jody said

Default_avatar

hello!!!!wow I seem to be the only one not there for New Years :) oh well too late now. Eeeeeep not long now :) I still can’t believe I am going to NYC!! Can’t wait to meet everyone!!

• 26 Nov 2012 kelmackay said

kelmackay

I arrive the 29th of December :). Im doing the LA explorer and then begin this tour. Have you decided what you doing for NYE?

• 26 Nov 2012 Peter said

Default_avatar

Na I have no idea what I’ll be doing. Guess I’ll just see on the day

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.