Community_discussions_small  

Question

Beaches & Reefs With Sailing (Cairns) 15 Sept 2012

28 May 2012 Grant asked

Grant

Howsit,

I just finished booking my tour down the Australian east coast (Cairns --> Sydney) with Whitsundays Sailing starting on 15-28 September, and was wandering if anyone else is going?

• 10 Jul 2012 AdzFlowers said

AdzFlowers

I am :)

• 10 Jul 2012 Grant said

Grant

Awesome. You know, out of all the times I checked this forum for a reply, it didnt prepare me for what to say if if someone actually replied.
    Guess I’ll just meet you in Cairns right?

• 11 Jul 2012 AdzFlowers said

AdzFlowers

Ha! Well, I’m pleased to see that I’ve been somewhat useful in helping you see what you’d say in an unexpected situation. Expect more of that in Oz from myself. :)
    Yeah sounds cool. Gotta check by booking as it’s not showing up on Contiki – Will hopefully hear back at some point today. Will confirm with you when I can. Is your tour the 16 day one? I’m too lazy to count.

• 11 Jul 2012 Grant said

Grant

Nah, mines the 14 day tour. I was looking at your profile, are you sure we going on the same tour? Mines the Beaches and Reefs and the one you like was the Reefs and Rainforests. Anyway I actually just finished the process. Got all my Contiki Documentation today, visa’s sorted, tickets paid for, Im flipping keen for this tour, Ive never been overseas before. I’ve only done some minor traveling in SA. how bout you?

• 21 Aug 2012 michael said

michael

I’M doing the sunseaker finishing in cairns when your tour starts

• 25 Aug 2012 lozzabella said

lozzabella

Hi guys, I’m a I’ll confused (it’s not all that hard to achieve) I’ve booked on the reefs and rainforest tour 20th sept 12 from cairns. My broucher says that there isn’t one departing 15th sept. r we on the same tour or am I loosing the plot :S
    Lauren x

• 28 Aug 2012 Grant said

Grant

HI Lauren, You are correct, we are not on the same tour. This discussion was about the Beaches and Reefs tour, you’ve booked the Rainforests and Reefs tour. I hope you have an awesome time, I cant wait to start mine :) 17 DAYS LEFT !!! :D:D

• 28 Aug 2012 lozzabella said

lozzabella

Ok cool have a great time!!! :)

• 28 Aug 2012 lozzabella said

lozzabella

Ok cool have a great time!!! :)

• 10 Oct 2012 Mark said

Mark

So I’m doing this trip in Dec, how was it?

• 11 Oct 2012 Grant said

Grant

Mark, It was Legen…wait for it…dary. Legendary!!! :) Make sure you spend some extra time in Sydney thou. cause there isn’t any included in the tour.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.