Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on the November 24th 2007 tour??

18 Jun 2007 Ria asked

Default_avatar
Hi! My cousin and I have just booked the London/Paris tour for November 24th 2007. We were hoping to meet some of our fellow tour members...
  • 13 Aug 2007 Anney said

Default_avatar

Hey, my sister and I are thinking about booking this trip all the way to Rome but we were told it is not a guaranteed departure-anybody knows when a tour becomes a guaranteed departure, for example how many people they need etc.

We will probably book by the end of August.

• 28 Aug 2007 Nathan82CA said

Default_avatar

I am looking at booking this tour all the way into rome also but am leary of not having a guaranteed departure. On the other hand, the flight out for me is the day after our Thanksgiving…our busiest travel day of the year. I’m hoping to get more input and will most likely book within the next couple days.

• 2 Sep 2007 Alana said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m booked in for this tour, going all the way to Rome. Hoping that it becomes a guarenteed departure – how much notice do they give us of cancellation?

It’s also my first time travelling solo!

• 2 Sep 2007 Anney said

Default_avatar

They say at least 6weeks notice. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

My sister and I have booked our trip(all the way to Rome) and our travel agent asked the lady at Contiki about the tour and she said that it is very seldom that these winter tours don’t go.

• 3 Sep 2007 Nathan82CA said

Default_avatar

I ended up booking the Oct. 20 departure (didn’t want to wait until November), but I talked to Contiki and they said that it would be going for sure. Have a great time! I’m going all the way to Rome also and can’t wait.

• 11 Sep 2007 Mara said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’ll be on this tour. Its my 1st contiki tour. Wish it was November already!

• 13 Sep 2007 ChrisD said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

I just booked the November 24th tour to London/Paris!

I’m going solo, very excited about this! I’ve been to london before but never Paris. Anyone doing the extended paris/london tour?
    I’m signed up for only 8 days.

• 17 Sep 2007 Anney said

Default_avatar

Hey

I spoke to Contiki today and they confirmed that this is a guaranteed departure I thought you would like to know.

• 17 Sep 2007 ChrisD said

Default_avatar

Great news!

Anney — your going to london/paris…..ending in Rome?

I guess the group splits after 8 days. to either…Rome…Amsterdam, or the extended Paris etc.

• 17 Sep 2007 Ria said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys!!

Glad to see more people have jumped on board.

Is anyone going to be in London earlier??

So happy its guaranteed!

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 17 Sep 2007 ChrisD said

Default_avatar

I do not think many people know about these message boards.

Oh well, I’m so excited about going…I’ve been watching global trekker dvd’s for france and london…..they give great tips! I need to brush up on my french Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Sep 2007 Anney said

Default_avatar

ChrisD: Yes,going London/Paris+Rome. The way I understand it is that we travel together until the split and then everybody goes their own way, whether it’s home or staying on in Paris…

• 21 Sep 2007 Mara said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by ChrisD:
    Hi Everyone,

I just booked the November 24th tour to London/Paris!

I’m going solo, very excited about this! I’ve been to london before but never Paris. Anyone doing the extended paris/london tour?
    I’m signed up for only 8 days.

Yea Im just staying the 8 days this time. I am so excited. Ive been to London but never Stonehedge! I cant wait for Paris. We look like we’ll have a fun group. How old is everyone. 24 here.

• 23 Sep 2007 Ria said

Default_avatar

We are just doing the 7 day tour of London and Paris. We are so excited – going to be heaps of fun!!

My cousin Lyndsey is 21 and I’m 25.

Anyone going to go to the Moulin Rouge??

• 25 Sep 2007 Laurenic said

Default_avatar

Hiiii All I am also doing the London & Paris tour on Nov 24th… can I ask what are the ages of everyone here going on the tour and where is everybody from? I will be travelling solo, 19 years old and from South Australia, Australia!!!!!!! =)

• 26 Sep 2007 trish said

Default_avatar

hello! my best friend and i will also be joining you all for the november 24th tour. we as well will only be staying for the 7 days.

our tour ends the day before my 21st birthday so i am quite excited for this trip!

Ria- I think we’re going to do the Moulin Rouge! I want to. I want to do as much as possible.

Laurenic- As I just said I’ll be 21 the day after the 7 day tour ends, my best friend is 22. We’re from Ontario, Canada.

• 27 Sep 2007 Mara said

Default_avatar

I am 24 and going solo! I don’t think I will be attending the Moulin Rouge. Seems like a lot of money but I will see everyone all drunk after..lol. my friend went and said it was a good time so im sure youll have fun.

Is anyone flying out of New York JFK?

• 27 Sep 2007 Laurenic said

Default_avatar

Wow it seems like everybody on these forums are either from UK, Canada or America!! No Aussies lol???

• 28 Sep 2007 Alana said

Default_avatar

I’m 22 and from Australia (Perth).
    I’m def going to do the moulin rouge.
    8 weeks to go!

• 29 Sep 2007 Laurenic said

Default_avatar

Yayyyy a fellow Aussie lol Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion