Community_discussions_small  

Comment

winter wanderer leaving 14th dec

30 May 2012 Emmy93 said

Emmy93

I am looking at booking the 14th of dec but wanting to know anyone booked yet???

• 30 May 2012 Brogan said

Brogan

I am thinking about booking for that date hey……just trying to organise with a few mates to join me:)

• 8 Jun 2012 Danielle said

Danielle

I booked for me and my bf two days ago…

• 12 Jun 2012 Danielle said

Danielle

If ya worried about being cold kathmandu have good sales on at the end of winter in Aus, and if ya drink enough you wont notice :)

• 12 Jun 2012 Danielle said

Danielle

Departure from where we booked our one to depart on the 9th but that’s two days extra before they leave London on the 14th NY would be in Prague then I think.

• 14 Jun 2012 Stefanie.G said

Stefanie.G

I’m also looking into doing this tour but not confirmed yet.

• 15 Jun 2012 Danielle said

Danielle

Awesome:) guess we will se you there dont forget ya flanny’s

• 16 Jun 2012 Stefanie.G said

Stefanie.G

I just booked the 14th :) Can’t wait to meet everyone.

• 5 Sep 2012 Michaelb said

Michaelb

Hey guys! I’m Michael, I’m booked for the 14th… just popping in for a sneaky Europe trip after I spend a couple of weeks in Beijing… Can’t wait!

• 30 Sep 2012 AlexT said

AlexT

Hey everyone, so who’s still doing this tour?? I’ve just had mine confirmed and cannot wait!! Are any of you going to be around the few days beforehand? Would be great to hit up London before we start!

• 30 Sep 2012 AlexT said

AlexT

Hey everyone, so who’s still doing this tour?? I’ve just had mine confirmed and cannot wait!! Is anyone going to be in London the few days before we leave? Would be great to meet up and hit the city!

• 30 Sep 2012 AlexT said

AlexT

Hey guys, so who’s still going on this tour?? I’ve just had mine confirmed and cannot wait!! Is anyone going to be in London the few days before we leave? Would be great to meet up and hit the city!

• 30 Sep 2012 AlexT said

AlexT

Sorry about the multi-posts, internet issues………

• 1 Oct 2012 Stefanie.G said

Stefanie.G

Hey Alex, I’m still doing this tour. If you have your booking code you should join MeetUps. There’s a couple of us already.

• 1 Oct 2012 AlexT said

AlexT

Cool thanks Stefanie, I’ll get onto that!

• 8 Oct 2012 goldie120 said

goldie120

I’m on 30th Nov

• 9 Oct 2012 Danielle said

Danielle

I am still doing the tour :) 9 weeks to go :)

• 16 Oct 2012 Tom said

Tom

I have just booked this one today, I land in Frankfurt on the 4th of December, 10 days prior if anyone is in Germany?!

• 31 Oct 2012 Jax said

Jax

I’m all booked and ready for the 14th!! YAY

• 10 Nov 2012 Jelly said

Jelly

Hey guys im going to be in london on the 11th – im going on this tour – im a 23yr old aussie and can not wait for this to start!!… If ur going to be near london im staying at the contiki hotel til the 14th let me know on facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jelena.bray?ref=tn_tnmn

• 20 Nov 2012 Danielle said

Danielle

I buggered up people I’m doing the tour leaving two days before this one (oops) blonde moment…. Have a great time all….

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion