Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Eastern Road September 1st 2012

31 May 2012 Derek asked

Derek

Hi guys,

Just booked and wondering who else might be coming on this tour? It's a definite departure!

Also, we finish around the 13th I think, Anybody heading over to Oktoberfest straight after?

• Read the responses 5 responses so far
  • 4 Jul 2012 superliver said

Default_avatar

Hi!

I’m Oliver. My friend Sabrina and I are going on the tour as well! We’re from the land..of Singapore! Haha.

We’ll be heading straight off to school in UK after! Cya on the trip. Cheers!

• 10 Jul 2012 feemcd said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,
    I also booked to do this tour! I’m from Sydney. I’m headed to the UK after this tour for about a week and then to Munich for Oktoberfest.
    Can’t wait! Only 7 weeks and counting :)

• 7 Aug 2012 Derek said

Derek

Hi guys.

Well I’m from Melbourne and just finished a 37 day contiki around most of Europe and gee it was amazing! Everyone became such good friends and we had the time of our lives! I decided to do this tour as well as we didn’t cover any of these countries we’re doing and keen to do contiki again!

After the tour I’ll kill a few days and recover in Berlin before hitting Oktoberfest from the 20th – 24th and flying back home from there.

Can’t wait to meet you all

Derek

• 14 Aug 2012 Riverdancegirl said

Default_avatar

I’m on the tour until Budapest!! Unfortunatly I don’t have time to do the Polish part of the tour :( I’m from Toronto, Canada. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Sarah

• 14 Dec 2012 Trent said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I am planning to do the Eastern Road trip in Sept 2013 and then heading to Oktoberfest. Any thoughts/tips on Accomodation or just thought and tips in general.

Thanks,

Trent

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions