Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Road September 1st 2012

31 May 2012 Derek asked

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

Just booked and wondering who else might be coming on this tour? It's a definite departure!

Also, we finish around the 13th I think, Anybody heading over to Oktoberfest straight after?

• 4 Jul 2012 superliver said

Default_avatar

Hi!

I’m Oliver. My friend Sabrina and I are going on the tour as well! We’re from the land..of Singapore! Haha.

We’ll be heading straight off to school in UK after! Cya on the trip. Cheers!

• 10 Jul 2012 feemcd said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,
    I also booked to do this tour! I’m from Sydney. I’m headed to the UK after this tour for about a week and then to Munich for Oktoberfest.
    Can’t wait! Only 7 weeks and counting :)

• 7 Aug 2012 Derek said

Default_avatar

Hi guys.

Well I’m from Melbourne and just finished a 37 day contiki around most of Europe and gee it was amazing! Everyone became such good friends and we had the time of our lives! I decided to do this tour as well as we didn’t cover any of these countries we’re doing and keen to do contiki again!

After the tour I’ll kill a few days and recover in Berlin before hitting Oktoberfest from the 20th – 24th and flying back home from there.

Can’t wait to meet you all

Derek

• 14 Aug 2012 Riverdancegirl said

Default_avatar

I’m on the tour until Budapest!! Unfortunatly I don’t have time to do the Polish part of the tour :( I’m from Toronto, Canada. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Sarah

• 14 Dec 2012 Trent said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I am planning to do the Eastern Road trip in Sept 2013 and then heading to Oktoberfest. Any thoughts/tips on Accomodation or just thought and tips in general.

Thanks,

Trent

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.