Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA tour September 20, 2012 (start in L.A)

31 May 2012 SarahG asked

SarahG

My friend and I booked into this tour last weekend.. we are getting pretty excited and the contiki tells me its 112 days till the tour starts. Is anyone else on here doing this tour? Would be great to start chatting with some people before we go. Were also staying the night of the 19th at the Kyoto. Would love to hear from people booked into or considering this tour plus anyone who's done it before.

• 15 Aug 2012 Ash said

Ash

Can’t seem to search it…

• 15 Aug 2012 Steve.E said

Default_avatar

Yah me either. You can add me anyway. Steve Eason. My profile pic is a silhouette with me jumping with the sunset in the background. If that makes sense?

• 15 Aug 2012 Aimee.S said

Default_avatar

hey again.. booked my flights! get to LAX on the 19th at 9.30 am so i guess i will catch up with you guys at the motel. not sure when we can check in though. im defs keen on a sports game! ice hockey would be cool

anyone gunna go to disneyland or universal studios? have to decide which to do, i doubt i will do both as that will take up two full days of theme parks. cant find the facebook group either, can you post the link up?

catch yas soon!

• 15 Aug 2012 RoseJ said

RoseJ

I have had a look at the group this morning and it is public so everyone can see it. The link is below – if that helps. Sorry I have never created a group before so not sure what I have done!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/384977491569810/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion