Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Amsterdam to Barcelona - July 19 to 30 2012

3 Jun 2012 swhee asked

swhee

Hi everyone, I am Ashley from Toronto Canada. Who's here going on this tour?? I will be arriving to Amsterdam in the morning on July 19. After the tour, I have a few days before I head back. I would love to go to Ibiza after the tour. I was wondering when everyone is arriving to Amsterdam and if anyone is interested to go to Ibiza after the tour. I am also up for any other suggestions. I cant wait!!

• Read the responses 6 responses so far
  • 3 Jun 2012 Linmara said

Linmara

Hey Ashley!! I am from Toronto too…and A friend and I will be going on this tour from July 12-24… too bad it’s not the same as yours!! Going to Ibiza would be an amazing idea though… just try to go with someone else, because i heard iti can get crazyyy there!!

• 6 Jun 2012 Peterd said

Default_avatar

hey Ashley heading on the same tour as you with 3 mates , we are heading to Ibiza straight after the contiki ends and staying for 2 nights havnt booked accom yet but have got flights already

• 13 Jun 2012 Bruce said

Bruce

Hey.. My sister and I are on the same tour and we gonna spend an extra night in Barcelona and then go to Mallorca for 4 nights.

• 17 Jun 2012 AnnieontheRoad said

AnnieontheRoad

Hi Ashley, I’m going to spend 2 more days in Barcelona and then head back to Brazil, but going to Ibiza sounded great.

• 27 Jun 2012 wingsan said

wingsan

Hey Ashley, Im going to the same tour…how many nights do u intend to stay in Ibiza?

• 28 Jun 2012 swhee said

swhee

Hi everyone, I cant wait for the tour. yesterday I picked up my itinerary. Wingsan I haven’t booked a flight and accommodation for Ibiza but I can go there for two nights, three days and then I’m going to London.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions