Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern (LA-NY) December 13?

5 Jun 2012 Emmadelo. said

Emmadelo.

Hi all, I'm Emma and 23 from Brisbane....
I'm doing this tour and traveling alone, its my first contiki and I'm super excited.
It would be good to meet people before we head off... I'm planning to arrive in LA a week before the tour and stay in NY for an extra week or two..
Cant wait to meet you all......

• 14 Oct 2012 Rohel said

Rohel

hey im planning on doing this tour next year in june :) let me know how it goes! and i hope you have fun! LA is great for shopping lol , they have outlets for good brands so you can save $ :D

• 15 Oct 2012 jessmac90 said

jessmac90

Hi Emma,
    My friend and i are doing the same tour and arriving in LA 3 days before hand from Perth. Definatley have to meet up!!

• 30 Oct 2012 Kate_Carpe Diem said

Kate_Carpe Diem

Hi Emma,
    I’m also doing this Contiki on my own! First time travelling alone, so will be a whole new experience!

Getting to LA on the 8th, Im thinking of hiring a car, and driving to Venice Beach, and just doing some general exploring! Have been on another discussion, and spoke to Meelya about doing Universal and Disneyland in the days before Contiki.

Where abouts have you booked accommodation? I still have to book somewhere, wanted to try and find somewhere that some Contiki people are staying.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.