Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Impressions August 23rd 2012

5 Jun 2012 Jesstar said

Jesstar

Hi. I've just booked onto this tour and wondering who else is going? I'm travelling solo and it will by my first trip to Europe and my first contiki trip. Very nervous. I'll be in London for a few days before the tour, hoping I can find my way to the Royal National and look forward to meeting everyone.

• 6 Jun 2012 Tripitaka78 said

Default_avatar

I am doing the same tour :-) I will also be staying in London a few days before the tour. Where are you from, I am from Australia

• 7 Jun 2012 kt13 said

kt13

I’m doing a different tour (European Discovery) but it departs the same day and if I remember right, staying in the same hotel. I’ll be in London a few days before as well if either of you want to try to meet up and do some things together

• 7 Jun 2012 jacob633 said

jacob633

I am doing this tour with my girlfriend. We are from Melbourne, Australia and will be getting into London on the 22nd after spending 5 days in Rome. Not Long to go now :)

• 7 Jun 2012 kt13 said

kt13

I am doing the discovery tour with my boyfriend. I’ll be arriving in London on the morning of the 21st. I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time in Rome! I can’t wait to hit that city and the Vatican while on my trip. I have long list of things to do/see in London before the tour starts.

Do you know if the place many tours in the same hotels that start/overlap together?

• 7 Jun 2012 kt13 said

kt13

I am doing the discovery tour with my boyfriend. I’ll be arriving in London on the morning of the 21st. I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time in Rome! I can’t wait to hit that city and the Vatican while on my trip. I have long list of things to do/see in London before the tour starts.

Do you know if the place many tours in the same hotels that start/overlap together?

• 7 Jun 2012 jacob633 said

jacob633

im not sure. the discovery tour looks good. have you been on a contiki before? we did one in USA last August we really enjoyed it, so we decided to do 1 in europe.

• 7 Jun 2012 Jesstar said

Jesstar

I get to London on the 19th. I’m staying in a different hotel the first 3 nights – somewhere near Earls Court I think and then the royal national the night before the tour starts. I’m from Sydney.

• 7 Jun 2012 Tripitaka78 said

Default_avatar

Not long now!!! I am from Adelaide and am travelling solo :-) I will be staying at the Royal National Hotel from the 20th till the tour starts…..can’t wait…..hoping to check out some places in London like Abbey road studios ( I love The Beatles ). I am finishing my trip in Paris and am hoping to check out Disneyland there. So excited and am glad to see I am not the only Aussie going :-)

• 7 Jun 2012 kt13 said

kt13

First Contiki tour, second time in Europe. But the first time I only visited London and Rome.

• 20 Jun 2012 Emj said

Default_avatar

i am going on this tour solo aswel, arriving in London on the 21st. Haven’t booked my accom yet but hoping to stay somewhere close or in the Royal Hotel. I have been to London before but not Europe.. keen for Disneyland Paris too :-)

• 3 Jul 2012 Jessie said

Jessie

I am going on The Impressions Tour. I am from Wellington in New Zealand. I arrive in London on the 19th and am staying at the Royal. First Contiki and travelling Solo.!!!
    So excited! We should try get a massive group of us together in London and make the most of it (:

• 3 Jul 2012 Tripitaka78 said

Default_avatar

only 7 weeks to go cant wait :-)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.