Community_discussions_small  

Question

China Review

8 Jun 2012 Explorer1203249 asked

Default_avatar

From the 6 contikis tours I have done China was the best. An amazing tour leader, with a total knowledge of the country and sites, an easy pace tour, no 5 hours bus rides, at least 2 nights at the cities, delicious included meals, included bike tours, very good optinals, except for the yangshuo one, cheap country, 5 star accomodations at most of the places, good local tour guides, clean country, well it was an amazing experience. I recomend at least 2 more days in Hong Kong...
Contiki Asia trips are very different from the european ones, they are much much much better. I wish I had done these trips first, than trying the european ones. Less people, less rushed.
If your planning for China don´t hesitate, GO! I´m sure you will have a great time there.

• 1 Jul 2012 Carts said

Carts

Great to hear, I’m booked for October! What didn’t you like about the yangshuo optional? Is that the cooking school? What time of year did you go? I’m trying to work out what to pack!

• 8 Aug 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

Carts, the yangshuo optional was different… It is up to you to do it… I went on the april 1st tour, It was cold in Beijing and Xian- Shanghai was a bit warmer and yanshuo-hong kong was hot… Bring a coat and a boot! And have fun in China!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.