Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Escapade August 31st 2012

9 Jun 2012 ZoeAV asked

ZoeAV

Hi there!
I booked this tour about a week ago and was wondering if anyone else was doing it too :)

• 25 Jul 2012 AndreaPandrea said

AndreaPandrea

Me! Very excited – heading to Bali the week before as well so having 2 vacations back to back

• 25 Jul 2012 ZoeAV said

ZoeAV

That’s awesome! Can’t wait to meet everyone on the tour… Hope you have a great time in Bali! :)

• 31 Jul 2012 hshah25 said

Default_avatar

Hi Zoe and Andrea! Hope you’re both well!

I am considering going on this trip however it seems like either people haven’t read this post or not many are going :p Hoping its the former.

Never been to the states before and never traveled solo before either!

ps: Have a great time in Bali Andrea … its an amazing place!

• 1 Aug 2012 ZoeAV said

ZoeAV

Hey :)
    I’m really hoping it’s the former too!
    I’ve never gone solo before either, so I’m rather nervous but excited at the same time! But you should definitely do this tour hehe… and I’m pretty sure there is a last minute deal on it! :)

• 1 Aug 2012 hshah25 said

Default_avatar

haha yeh I am looking at this and a couple of other options. One being south America.

Are you getting there a few days before the trip or planning to spend a few days after the trip?

• 1 Aug 2012 ZoeAV said

ZoeAV

Oh nice :)

Yeah I arrive on the 27th of August and then leave on the 28th of September. Would you plan on arriving early and leaving late or vice versa?

• 1 Aug 2012 hshah25 said

Default_avatar

Was thinking of arriving the night before and leaving on on 15th. Sadly can’t get more leave from work :s

• 4 Aug 2012 hshah25 said

Default_avatar

Hi Zoe, are you staying at the Sheraton the night before? Contiki have advised that their room allocation is full and that i would need to contact sheraton to book independently.

I have reserved my flight and this tour. Will finalise and pay today … the excitement is starting to kick in!!

• 4 Aug 2012 ZoeAV said

ZoeAV

Hey, yeah I’m staying at the Sheraton the night before. You should get onto it, just makes it easier staying at the hotel we’re gonna leave from :)
    Ahh yay, that’s great news! It’s coming up quickly :D

• 4 Aug 2012 hshah25 said

Default_avatar

All booked and paid for now!! See you in 4 weeks :D

• 7 Aug 2012 ZoeAV said

ZoeAV

Awesome! See you then :D

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 11 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

• ZoeAV
  • AndreaPandrea
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.