Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Northern NY-LA 25th May 2013

11 Jun 2012 Gregory685 asked

Gregory685

Hello All

I was just wondering if anyone else is doing this tour in May next year?

This will be my 5th contiki tour. Im looking forward to meeting some new people and having a great look around the USA!!

Cheers Greg

• 12 Jun 2012 Brad said

Brad

Hi Greg,
    I am thinking of doing this tour. Did the Grand Southern in Dec/Jan 2011/12 and had a fantastic time. The Grand Northern looks like a great tour.
    Cheers
    Brad

• 3 Jul 2012 kittykat said

kittykat

hi greg.

I’m doing this tour next year. It be my 8th contiki tour and my second last one on my Around the World Trip. Looking forward to it and meeting many people along the way.

Cheers

Kat

• 3 Jul 2012 Gregory685 said

Gregory685

Hello Kat.

Sounds like you are going to be doing a massive amount of travelling :) Where abouts are you from? I can’t wait.

Greg

• 4 Jul 2012 Brad said

Brad

Booked this tour and also doing the New York Explorer before hand. Can’t wait.

• 4 Jul 2012 kittykat said

kittykat

Hi Greg,

I’m from Victoria from a small country town 30 mins between melbourne and bendigo. Where abouts are you from? Yep doing alot of traveling starting in China going to Europe, doing the Kentucky derby and some other tours before this one. (have done two other contikis about 3 years ago and they where fun as)
    Brad I’m also doing the New York Explorer before the start of this tour (New York is amanzing)

Kat

• 4 Jul 2012 Brad said

Brad

Hey Kat,
    New York is fantastic. This will be my third visit an I did the New York Explorer last year. Can’t wait to go back.

kittykat

Hey Brad,

New York sure is Fantastic. This will be my second time back, I did the New York Explorer in “09” and I didnt get to see everything I wanted to see.

• 4 Jul 2012 Gregory685 said

Gregory685

Hello guys.

I’m from Perth. This will be my first time in new york. I will have just finished the grand southern tour in new york and have 4 days in new York before this grand northern starts. I was thinking of just going around and doing my own thing. Sounds like it mut be a great city if you are both wanting to go back there again :)

Greg

kittykat

hey greg,

It is a Great City. I did the second half of the Grand Southern in “09”. Was so good. I know afew people that did what you are doing Grand Sourthern and Northern. I plan I doing New York on my own yet through it be cheaper just paying for the Explorer as it was towards the end of my trip and I could be living on a low budget by then.

Kat

• 27 Aug 2012 Brad said

Brad

Hey All
    I see this tour is a definite departure now. Has anyone else booked in for this tour?

• 14 Nov 2012 kittykat said

kittykat

Just payed for the last of this tour. Can’t wait

• 2 Dec 2012 Brad said

Brad

Made my last payment today. Looking forward to exploring new places and meeting new people. Don’t forget to join the tour’s meet up page.

• 2 Dec 2012 Gregory685 said

Gregory685

Has a tour meet up page been made yet? I have payed for my trip in full back in June. But I dont have the code number you need to search for a tour on the meet up page.

• 2 Dec 2012 Brad said

Brad

You need your contiki booking reference number to get into the meet up page. If not ring contiki.

• 9 Dec 2012 Sarge1984 said

Sarge1984

I’m on this trip as well

• 11 Jan 2013 Brad said

Brad

Hey Guys,
    I have just created a facebook group for the tour. Feel free to join. The address is:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/groups/112346628940379/

• 11 Jan 2013 Gregory685 said

Gregory685

https://www.facebook.com/groups/112346628940379 this is the link I used to find the group. First one wouldnt work for me.

• 22 Jan 2013 Laura:) said

Default_avatar

Iv just booked this tour too! First tour so pretty excited!’

• 22 Apr 2013 flurina said

Default_avatar

Hi guys

My boyfriend and I are also doing this tour! We’re from Switzerland and it’s our first contiki tour and we’re very excited :)

When we arrive in Los Angeles our goal is to get to vancouver somehow. Does anyone else wants to join us? It would be fun to travel with other people.

Does anyone know where the tour ends exactly? In the tour information it just says Los Angeles but there is no adress.

See ya on tour. Cheers
    Flurina & Martin

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.