Community_discussions_small  

Question

thai island hopper east tour in april 2013?

11 Jun 2012 Mo asked

Mo

hi guys. im from SA. wondering if anyone is going in april next year. im really excited. and if anyone has been how was it. if you going maybe we can connect before we meet and it could be like meeting an old friend

• 10 Sep 2012 L Hutton said

L Hutton

Hi! I just booked the one departing on April 27th. What about you?

• 10 Sep 2012 Mo said

Mo

hello:) so cool that someone responded. we havent booked dates yet but we were thinking the one leaving on the 19th. we dont wanna miss the full moon parties. dont they happen on the 25th or each month?

• 14 Sep 2012 L Hutton said

L Hutton

I couldn’t tell you. I had to book the dates based on when I was available… Let me know if you book this other one! It’s going to be amazing!

• 14 Sep 2012 L Hutton said

L Hutton

Randi are you thinking of coming on this trip?

And… I’m not sure when the parties happen. I had to book this date because it worked out with my other tour… I’M SO STOKED!!!

• 16 Sep 2012 Mo said

Mo

oh i see. well we’ll see which trip we choose. i hope its the one on the 27th :) if not have a fantastic time. really cant wait either.

• 18 Oct 2012 Explorer1249405 said

Default_avatar

I’m booked on this tour for the 23rd…you should come then! :-)

• 18 Oct 2012 Mo said

Mo

hey explorer. oh no. we’ve already booked for the 19th purely because thats the only date in april which coincides with the full moon parties and i just cannot miss that. but you never know hey. i mean we’ll both be in thailand round about the same time so maybe we’ll meet :) enjoy though if we dont

• 20 Oct 2012 Explorer1249405 said

Default_avatar

Ahhh, good thinking! :-) My problem is that my birthday’s on the 27th – on the day that the tour ends so I didn’t want to be leaving on the day of my birthday. I guess I could stay an extra night though…hmm… may possibly change so that I can the full moon party into my trip :-) If not, you guys also enjoy!

• 20 Oct 2012 Explorer1249405 said

Default_avatar

All changed…I’m now on the same tour as guys you Mo! Only just realised that I’d booked a date that meant that I was out there when none of the parties were on – pretty stupid! Lol. Whoop whoop, can’t wait! :-)

• 21 Oct 2012 Mo said

Mo

YAY!! this is so exciting!! we gonna have so much fun!

• 22 Oct 2012 Tyronske said

Tyronske

I’ve booked in June for the 22-30/2013 and I looking forward to this please let me know how your trip went?

• 24 Oct 2012 Tyronske said

Tyronske

Hi there, Sorry I changed my tour to join in April which starts on the 19th of April and I have checked the dates for the full moon party so I’m pretty sure I’ll be there for it also.

• 24 Oct 2012 Mo said

Mo

ummm… wow! thats a bit extreme. to change from june to april but ok cool. welcome!! he he he he. and where are you from tyronske? and how old are you? explorer how old are you?

Tyronske

Yeah I changed it because June I wouldn’t be able to get leave off for work so ended up just going crazy and couldn’t wait till May and April sounded like the right time to go Also becuase of the weather so should be fun. I’m heading from Australia and 21 wbu?

• 24 Oct 2012 Mo said

Mo

im south african and im 27

• 24 Oct 2012 Explorer1249405 said

Default_avatar

Whoop whoop, more people! :-) Mo, I may need to take you up on your offer of staying the extra day with you and your friends…my friend is still not sure if she’s coming! Either way, I plan to have fun! I’m from London, and turning 27 on the 27th April – bring on the birthday celebrations! Seems we’ll be a bit of an international bunch! Lol

• 24 Oct 2012 Mo said

Mo

i know hey. its like a mix masala of all these different nationalities. very nice. awww damn. sorry. but alot of people go on contiki by themselves so you’ll be fine. and me and my friends will be there so you are not alone. he he he. tyronske and explorer, are you guys girls or guys? doesnt make a difference. just curious. 27 27? thats so cool. then you really have to celebrate

Tyronske

Male looking forward to the full moon party! Honesto who should be crazy! and hitting some snorkelling and tours around the mini islands. I heard it will be around 30+ on the heat so should be getting a good tan!

• 19 Nov 2012 Mo said

Mo

ya apparently the heat is just ridiculous… but thats what the water is there for right? he he he. do you guys mind changing your pro pics so i can see your faces. Im sure you can see a bit of my face poking through my pic

• 29 Nov 2012 Stu said

Stu

I’m going on the 19th April too, can’t wait!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion