Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights, September 8th-23rd

12 Jun 2012 krissybear asked

krissybear

Hi, everyone! Just booked European Highlights for September 8th-23rd. I'm traveling solo from America and I was just wondering who else will be going on this tour. It's going to be a blast!

• 20 Jun 2012 KathrynJoyce said

KathrynJoyce

Hi,

Did you mean september 10th till the 23rd?

My friend and I have booked for this tour :)

• 20 Jun 2012 krissybear said

krissybear

Hi Kathryn,

We’re probably talking about the same tour! Apparently they add a day or two of travel depending on where you’re coming from. If so, that is exciting and I can’t wait to meet you and your friend! I’ll be in London the night before the tour kicks off (I think – I’ll have to take another look at my flight schedule), but we should all arrange to meet up for drinks or something.

• 25 Jul 2012 MiSs.RhEa said

MiSs.RhEa

HEY! My friend and I arrived in London on September 6th a few days before the tour starts. We are staying at a hostel somewhere in London but I forget where LOL my friend booked it for us. We should meet up the night you get in town for a beer. We will have our phone connected in Europe so we can figure out a way to connect!! Anyone else going early to London?

• 17 Aug 2012 Lailai said

Default_avatar

Hi Krissy! I’m also travelling solo from the US for the trip…it’s my first Contiki trip…have you done this before?

• 24 Aug 2012 KathrynJoyce said

KathrynJoyce

THE COUNT DOWN IS ON!! so excited

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.