Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter Wanderer - leaving 5th December 2012

17 Jun 2012 LauraD asked

LauraD

Hey guys,
I have just booked in for this tour leaving the 5th of December. This is my first contiki trip and I would love to meet others doing this tour! :)

• 24 Jun 2012 StaceyBond4 said

StaceyBond4

Hey, This is my first contiki trip too and I’m going solo. Not sure if I should go on the 5th or the 21st though, what do you think?

• 24 Jun 2012 LauraD said

LauraD

Hey Stacey, Come on the 5th!! I am going solo too :) its going to be so much fun, I cant wait.

• 25 Jun 2012 StaceyBond4 said

StaceyBond4

I booked the 5th this morning! I’m so excited :) I’m glad I’m not the only one going solo.

• 25 Jun 2012 LauraD said

LauraD

Oh my god, thats so exciting :) same – there is still so long to go though haha! But im so glad that someone is going solo too! yayy.

• 24 Aug 2012 lauren said

lauren

im going on this one too im alo going solo :) im flying up earlier on the 2nd

• 24 Aug 2012 LauraD said

LauraD

hey Lauren, that’s awesome! I think I’m arriving in London around the 3rd! :) are you staying at the royal national beforehand?

• 25 Aug 2012 lauren said

lauren

Yeah I’m arriving on the 3rd and I’ll prob stay at the royal yeah for the 2 nights before I have to call my bank cause it won’t let me book it

• 28 Oct 2012 Jenna said

Jenna

Hi guys, my cousin and I are also going from the 5th :D excited to meet you both- cant believe how soon it is until the contiki.

• 29 Oct 2012 Kate said

Kate

:D Going to have the most INCREDIBLE time :D

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion