Community_discussions_small  

Question

Island hopper West Nov 21, 2012...

17 Jun 2012 Ashlea asked

Ashlea

Anybody else attending ?

Me and my friend will be travelling from Melbourne, Australia and would love to get to know some people beforehand !

• 23 Jun 2012 christabella888 said

christabella888

I’ll be there! I’m from Sydney but I’ll be travelling in from 6 weeks in Chiang Mai. Looking forward to it!!

• 9 Jul 2012 JodieCartwright said

JodieCartwright

Hey, me and my friend will also be coming on this tour, we live in Victoria, Australia. both looking forward to it. :)

• 11 Jul 2012 jeordiesmith said

jeordiesmith

Hey, I’ll be attending with Jodie ^ we’re excited! :)

• 12 Jul 2012 Naomi said

Naomi

Ash I’m the friend coming with you lololol

• 13 Jul 2012 Ashlea said

Ashlea

I know , you didnt have this when I posted the discussion haha

• 13 Jul 2012 KingPatrick7 said

KingPatrick7

I’m moving from Canada to Australia to travel in December and would love to visit Thailand beforehand… does anyone know if this tour stops at the full moon party (Nov 28th?). Thanks!

• 13 Jul 2012 Ashlea said

Ashlea

Im unsure, but I know that you can leave the tour whenever you like and join back up it if you wish .

• 17 Jul 2012 hollyberry said

hollyberry

Cant wait!!!

• 17 Jul 2012 hollyberry said

hollyberry

I thought the full moon party was Dec 31.

• 17 Jul 2012 KingPatrick7 said

KingPatrick7

I looked it up…. there’s is a full moon party every month/full moon. There’s one Oct 30, Nov 28, Dec 28… but they are in Koh Phangan (Island hopper East tour)

• 18 Jul 2012 hollyberry said

hollyberry

Nice! I’ll be in Phuket until the 30th. not sure how far koh phangan is from
    There

• 18 Jul 2012 hollyberry said

hollyberry

Nice! Ill be in phuket until Nov 30th. Not sure how far koh phangan is from phuket?? Ill look it up

• 27 Jul 2012 keeganitis said

keeganitis

Hi there everybody. My brother & I just booked this trip.
    I’m coming from Las Vegas & he’ll be coming from Washington DC.

• 27 Jul 2012 hollyberry said

hollyberry

Yay! Welcome fellow west coaster! I’m originally from PA so I know DC too!

• 26 Aug 2012 hollyberry said

hollyberry

Did anyone add a day at beginning and end of trip? And am I the only one coming alone?!

• 27 Aug 2012 keeganitis said

keeganitis

Me & my brother both added a day at the end. I think he actually gets in the day before the tour too, but I don’t arrive until the 21st.

Have you booked your flight yet? Mine ends up taking like 25 hours with a couple short layovers – first one in LA, then Hong Kong.

• 27 Aug 2012 Ashlea said

Ashlea

We were meant to add an extra day at beginning and end but travel agent mixed our flights up. So we arrive at around 10am on the 21st, so we have all day until the tour starts at 6pm. And on the last day the tour ends at 1pm and our flight is at 6pm .

• 27 Aug 2012 hollyberry said

hollyberry

Yes I booked my flight months ago. I have quick layover in hong Kong and arrive in phuket at 11:00am on 20th. How long is your layover in LA?

• 27 Aug 2012 keeganitis said

keeganitis

An hour or 2 each in LA & Hong Kong. I get in at about 11 on the 21st.

• 16 Sep 2012 dave_ said

dave_

Hi all, I just signed up for this tour today. I’m from Melbourne… see you all soon

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.