Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer 2013

19 Jun 2012 OllieNZ asked

OllieNZ

Hey, im planning on doing European Adventurer in 2013 with a mate, who else is planning on doing this tour? Anyone who has done it any advice would be very much appreciated!

• 28 Aug 2012 Daniel said

Daniel

What time of year were you looking at doing it? I’ve just put down a deposit for the one leaving on the 26th of April, should be good!

• 28 Aug 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

I have put down a deposit for June the 7th, cannot wait. Are you going solo or with mates? The adventurer is the best tour goes everywhere!

• 29 Aug 2012 D0ll said

D0ll

I was looking at the one for April 26th might be on the same tour!

• 29 Aug 2012 Daniel said

Daniel

Yeah I’ll be going myself. That’s why I got it-I was initially trying to choose between Barcelona and the Greek Islands but this does both!! You should do it Doll-it’ll be epic!!

• 31 Aug 2012 StaceyS. said

Default_avatar

Hey I have put down i deposit for this tour June 7th also! Can’t wait!!

• 31 Aug 2012 StaceyS. said

Default_avatar

• 2 Sep 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

Stacey thats cool your on the tour, you can log onto the meet up thing for our tour on this website and see other people that are on out tour etc. Are you going solo? cant wait. will be so fun!

• 3 Sep 2012 StaceyS. said

Default_avatar

Cool Will join the Meet up When my Travel Agent sends me all the information :) At the moment i am travelling Solo. And you? Yeah Will be Awesome!!

• 3 Sep 2012 Micaela said

Micaela

Me and a friend are looking at doing this trip around the end of june

• 5 Oct 2012 DJK said

DJK

I also plan to go at the end of June :)

• 7 Oct 2012 Ell said

Ell

Damn looks like everyones going june 7th.. I’m thinking either may 21st or 24th so I can make it back to Spain in time for Pamplona running of the bulls

• 7 Oct 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/191726294207557/ if you havnt joined this group you should!

• 12 Oct 2012 Ashlee said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!! i did this tour in June this year was the best time of my life!!! you guys will love it!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

• 16 Oct 2012 Brie said

Default_avatar

I’m currently in the middle of placing a deposit on the one that leaves on the 7th with a mate! sooo excited!!

• 16 Oct 2012 annabwhite said

annabwhite

I REALLY want to go on the one on June 7, but don’t know if I can be away that long. Boohoo!

• 17 Oct 2012 StaceyS. said

Default_avatar

Brie That’s Great! :) Im Excited too

• 17 Oct 2012 Nate said

Nate

Theres 6 of us so far on the June 7th! :) Brie and her friend will make 8 (:

• 17 Oct 2012 Brie said

Default_avatar

Is anyone else actually that excited to go even though it feels like a million months away? haha

• 17 Oct 2012 Nate said

Nate

so excited, i have bought travel adapters and a million things, bit premature. it feels like its never going to come. ughh keeeeeeen

• 17 Oct 2012 Brie said

Default_avatar

haha I havent bought all that stuff i’ll loose it by the time i’m ready to go. but i have a million different things going on in my head of all the things i’m gonna need haha. is anyone else staying in london afterwards? Leah and I are getting working visa’s and just gonna stay there until we’re ready to come home :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion