Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer 2013

19 Jun 2012 OllieNZ asked

OllieNZ

Hey, im planning on doing European Adventurer in 2013 with a mate, who else is planning on doing this tour? Anyone who has done it any advice would be very much appreciated!

• 17 Oct 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

Anna book june 7th there a good bunch of us on the tour already!

• 17 Oct 2012 annabwhite said

annabwhite

I would probably get fired from my job if I requested to be gone that long!!! Lol I’ll see what I can do tho :)

• 26 Nov 2012 Blake Francis said

Blake Francis

well I’m hitting up the June 14th 2013 one.. no matter what I will make it a dam good time. :)
    anyone joining?

• 9 Dec 2012 Tahnee17 said

Tahnee17

heey! :) I’m also looking into this tour, but mine says that it departs on the 5th of June… but that’s probably because I’m coming from Canada! :p this looks like the tour to book though, so many people have already signed up! :)

• 9 Dec 2012 Nate said

Nate

hey tahnee! theres a good handfull of us booked on the 7th now! everyone seems really great :) and youre right about the 5th of june thing, americans and canadians get an extra 2 days thats considered as part of your tour, (: but Departs london june 7th, hope you book! :)

Tahnee17

ohh true :P yeah I’m probably going to end up booking this one! I don’t think I can wait until June 28th! lol :P I can hardly wait now!!! I’m nervous though because I’m traveling alone, are you traveling with anyone?

• 9 Dec 2012 Nate said

Nate

apart from 2 girls who are best friends, all of us are solo travellers that have booked so far (of the people we are aware of!) (: so i wouldnt worry about being solo! a few of us are meeting up in London beforehand to sightsee together and make friends too, just to make the first day of the tour a little easier on the nerves, everyone seems real great. if you book we have a facebook group you can join (:

Tahnee17

sounds good! :) I have a friend looking into it right now, but I don’t think she is going to end up going.. so it most likely will just be me, and yeah I was thinking of flying in a day early to just sight see, but it would be awesome to meet up with everyone that day then :)

Tahnee17

sounds good! :) I have a friend looking into it right now, but I don’t think she is going to end up going.. so it most likely will just be me, and yeah I was thinking of flying in a day early to just sight see, but it would be awesome to meet up with everyone that day then :)

• 10 Dec 2012 Rionaa said

Rionaa

I think I too will be coming on this tour! I was mulling between wither this one or the european explorer with mykonos option but after reading about how many of you are going for the adventurer I just had to join! Im Riona Coming from Canada!

Rionaa

I too am joining tis tour! It looks like it’ll be amazing! I’m Riona coming from Canada!

• 10 Dec 2012 Tahnee17 said

Tahnee17

where about in Canada are you coming from? will you be flying out from Toronto? :)

• 10 Dec 2012 Tahnee17 said

Tahnee17

where about in Canada are you coming from? will you be flying out from Toronto?

• 10 Dec 2012 Annysilvia15 said

Default_avatar

I’ve also booked it in for June 7th 2013!!!

And, I will be traveling by myself sigh
    Anyone coming from down under?

Rionaa

I’m coming from edmonton alberta! I have been looking at flights and quite a few connect in toronto so we could possibly fly to london together if that works!

Rionaa

And don’t worry Annysilvia! quite a few of us will be coming alone!

Default_avatar

Okayyyy :)
    Can’t wait to meet everyone!!
    My only query is where to stay before the tour starts… Any suggestions?

• 10 Dec 2012 StaceyS. said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I’m on the 7th of June tour aswell. It’s going to be awesome! There are a few of us travelling solo. I’m staying at the imperial hotel before the tour. I’ve heard good things about that one. Can’t wait

• 10 Dec 2012 Nate said

Nate

hey guys! also staying at the Imperial like Stacey! :) and Anny, im from Down under ;) haha. hoin our facebook group if you like! https://www.facebook.com/groups/336772239748325/

Default_avatar

Lol okay will do~~
    I’ll book in the imperial now~
    Have you booked your flights yet Nate?
    It seems I might have to stop in two cities rawrrr

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.