Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer 2013

19 Jun 2012 OllieNZ asked

OllieNZ

Hey, im planning on doing European Adventurer in 2013 with a mate, who else is planning on doing this tour? Anyone who has done it any advice would be very much appreciated!

• 10 Dec 2012 Nate said

Nate

Anny, yes ive booked everything completely :) The Imperial is good, its just down the road from the contiki basement, 2 minutes walk, theres the royal national, but the contiki girl i spoke to recommended the Imperial (: if you ring contiki they will book it for you! Im flying with Virgin Atlantic, i have a direct flight! stop over in hong kong for 2 hours to re-fuel and thats it :) what city are you flying from?

• 10 Dec 2012 Tahnee17 said

Tahnee17

Riona that would be awesome!! :) you should get a connecting flight to Toronto so we can fly to London together!! :) and this tour sounds amazing!! I was going to book a later one, but I think I’m going to book this tour tomorrow!! :)

• 10 Dec 2012 Nate said

Nate

Do it Tahnee! (:

• 10 Dec 2012 Rionaa said

Rionaa

awesome! we can definitely plan together so everything works! that way we can book the same hotel in london ask well! I’m so excited!!

Tahnee17

I will Nate!! :) sooo excited! its so real now!!! :) and yesss for sure! Riona add me on facebook, and after I book the tour tomorrow, I’ll start looking into flights! have you booked a flight yet? and I guess I will book that extra night at the imperial as well :)

• 10 Dec 2012 Annysilvia15 said

Default_avatar

I’m flying from New Zealand~~~ apparently I need to go through sydney, Singapore and then through to heathrow?
    Which city are you flying from Nate?

And we can always meet up at the imperial before the tour starts at this rate lol :)

Excited!!!

Rionaa

absolutely Tahnee! whats your last name so I can find you? I have not yet booked flights, so that’ll make it easier for us to plan! then we could split the cost of a room at the imperial and meet everyone else if that works!

• 10 Dec 2012 Nate said

Nate

well anny if youre up for it, me, Stacey, and Damon have all booked the London Explorer Package with contiki beforehand. :) that way we can go sightsee london together and make friends before the tour, it also includes a trip to stonehenge xD me and stacey are doing it staying at the imperial, and damon at the royal national, but the price of the tour package includes your accomodation, so you can choose either hotel! ill be flying out of sydney :) see if you can get a flight to sydney, and then the Virgin Atantic flight out of sydney? im getting the 2:15pm Virgin Atlantic Direct to London from sydney on June 2nd :) (im from tasmania so im staying at the airport hotel the night before) :) i rekcon you could get a cheap air new zealand flight to sydney!

• 10 Dec 2012 StaceyS. said

Default_avatar

I take it your from new zealand anny? I am flying a direct flight to Singapore from christchurch then Singapore to London. Got a pretty cheap deal through flight centre. I leave on the 1st June and arrive the 2nd :-)

Tahnee17

my last name is Dumais, and sure! sounds good :) I’ll message you after I book tomorrow? have you booked the tour yet?

Default_avatar

Nate! Thanks so much for that suggestion :D
    I think I’ll do the two together like you three actually~ it seems to be the smart idea

In terms of flights, I might end up just using my mums airpoints to fly straight there!
    (What else do you need the airpoints except for the daughter to get free flights for xD)

• 10 Dec 2012 Nate said

Nate

yeah i really like the idea of the London Explorer, your accomodation, plus a trip our west of england to stonehenge and bath plus musical tickets, a bus sightseeing tour, tube passes etc. (: plus a good chance to hang out together. hope you get a good flight deal!

Rionaa

yes that sounds excellent! I’m booking tuesday!

Default_avatar

Yup, Stacey :) I’m currently in auckland but I grew up in chch!

I’ve been looking at the one for auckland-la-london… It seems to be the best option for me atm, Singapore’s quite expensive now :-(

• 10 Dec 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

Annysilvia join our facebook group if you like. Im from NZ as well! https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/336772239748325/

• 10 Dec 2012 Micaela said

Micaela

I have booked this tour for June 14th .. Who is going on this one

• 11 Dec 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

Micaela come on the june 7th tour theres heaps of us already!

• 12 Jan 2013 Erika said

Erika

Hey guys,
    I’m planning on booking for the 14th June as well!

I’m travelling solo and really want to continue travelling Europe for a couple of weeks afterwards, is anyone else planning the same? It would be fun to go to one of the festivals while we are in Europe, particularily Tomorrowland in Berlin – 26th July!!!

I’d like to know if anyone has rough plans of travelling before or after the tour.
    :)

• 12 Jan 2013 Erika said

Erika

Actually i didn’t read this properly it seems everyone is going on the 7th. I might book for that date because everyone here seems like a such good bunch!

• 12 Jan 2013 Blake Francis said

Blake Francis

Hey Erika, im bookked with 2 friends on the June 14th aswell :) yeah im doin the 5 week contiki then staying with a friend for 4 days, then hopefully tomorroland but if i cant get tickets im chillin somewhere for 6 days. what are your plans? could meet up again? :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion