Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer 2013

19 Jun 2012 OllieNZ asked

OllieNZ

Hey, im planning on doing European Adventurer in 2013 with a mate, who else is planning on doing this tour? Anyone who has done it any advice would be very much appreciated!

• 12 Jan 2013 Blake Francis said

Blake Francis

nup definatley hit up the june 14th, micaela a couple of comments up are going swell :)

• 12 Jan 2013 Annysilvia15 said

Default_avatar

Hey Erika, I’m travelling solo for the one departing the 7th :) but I’m sure whichever one you choose, there will be lots of cool people on the tour :)
    Also, I’m planning on travelling through Europe after the trip also :) might be keen to do it together or sth?

• 12 Jan 2013 Erika said

Erika

Hey Blake!

Yeah thats great I just read your forum discussion and at least there are a few of you going that date so that gets me excited! Yeah well if your staying with a friend afterwards we could meet up again to go to Tomorrowland after that! I don’t really have plans of yet i just know i want to continue travelling for 1-2 weeks afterwards….hopefully with you guys! I have a few friends that should be in London at that time that i could meet up with otherwise plan C is visiting family in Germany and Slovenia.

But im glad that your keen to travel afterwards though :D
  • 12 Jan 2013 Erika said

Erika

Hey Annysilvia,

I know your right im sure all the cool cats will be doing this tour regardless of the date. But whatever date i choose that would be great to catch up and travel afterwards. Do you know what countries you want to explore in more depth? I think there is so much of Spain to see I just know i would want to go back to Barcelona!

Default_avatar

Hey Erika, I was more looking forward to France, Germany, Spain :)
    But I think I would be going around for at least 2 weeks maybe longer >.>

• 12 Jan 2013 Nate said

Nate

Hey erika :) you should join the 7th! There’s about 15 of us on our little Facebook group so far and most of us are becoming quite good friends! Alot of us have planned to all meet up and Hang out sightseeing in London before the tour etc :). It’s set to be amazing !!!

• 12 Jan 2013 Blake Francis said

Blake Francis

mmm june 14th is where its at :)

• 12 Jan 2013 Erika said

Erika

Yeah Anny those countries those countries sound great, well once I officially choose and book a date we can make a plan of action ( I was going to say we could meet up for coffee but realised i don’t even know what country your from! Oh it just makes this trip all the more exciting!) – Add me on facebook ’ Erika Hirzinger’

Nate, it’s good that you guys are already planning things and getting along you know it’s going to be a promising trip then!

Exciting stuff guys, stay posted!

Default_avatar

Erika, as much as I would like to, I’m from New Zealand haha, unless your from there too? :P

And which one is it 0.0 I found 100 different erikas there >.>

• 12 Jan 2013 Erika said

Erika

Hahaha nope Australia! Oh well we can chat on facey https://www.facebook.com/erika.hirzinger

:D

• 15 Jan 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

hey guys! i’m thinking of booking this one too! are you all already friends or solo travellers like me?!

• 15 Jan 2013 Nate said

Nate

Hey sarah! we are pretty much all solo! theres alot of us now :) but we have been making friends with eachother via facebook etc, so theres less akwardness the first day :)

• 19 Jan 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

Well I just booked this one yesterday! So see you guys in June! :)

• 20 Jan 2013 Nate said

Nate

June 7th? :)

• 20 Jan 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

Yep! :)

• 20 Jan 2013 Nate said

Nate

Hey sarah, join our facebook group :)! https://www.facebook.com/groups/336772239748325/

• 2 Feb 2013 Sam said

Sam

Hey I’m looking to do the tour on June 7 also. Are most travelling with mates or solo?

• 2 Feb 2013 Nate said

Nate

Hey sam, almost all of us in our facebook group etc so far are going solo :)

• 3 Feb 2013 Sam said

Sam

Awesome! If I go I will also be going solo

• 19 Mar 2013 Mel said

Mel

Hey,
    I’m Mel and am now booked on this tour after the one I was originally booked on got cancelled I am traveling solo and coming from Australia and am very excited!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.