Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay Aug 14 2013

20 Jun 2012 Ash asked

Ash

I know it's early still, but is anyone going on the LA to the Bay tour departing August 14th 2013? I can't wait!!

• 21 Jan 2013 Shannyn said

Shannyn

I’m actually wanting to do this tour, and am thinking of coming solo. Are you still doing this tour?

• 21 Feb 2013 Rob said

Rob

im going solo on this tour but I have booked on the 11th of August to the 21st of August

• 17 May 2013 Meagan said

Default_avatar

Hi Ash, My namen is Meagan and I’m tossing up between this tour or the wild western, which is essentially the same tour except one stops in San Fran and the other one heads back to LA. I will be doing the trip solo also (slightly nervous). Will you be staying on in San Fran after the tour?

• 23 May 2013 aoifemcevoy12 said

Default_avatar

hi guys – myself and my friend are doing this tour!!! we can’t wait.. so excited! :) where are you all staying in LA before the tour? we are arriving in on the sunday!!

• 24 May 2013 Meagan said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I arrive on the Sat. I haven’t organised accommodation yet. Where you staying? Going to look around at prices. I will probably push to stay at the contiki hotel the night before the tour. Where are you and your friend from? I’m from Perth (aus).

Meagan

• 24 May 2013 aoifemcevoy12 said

Default_avatar

Hey, we are from ireland – both 21!! we might do the same as you.. stay in the contiki hotel the night before also. we can all meet up :) not sure for the other 2nights.. somewhere were we can get around easily.. want to go see the sites in LA and santa monica hopefully!

• 31 May 2013 Meagan said

Default_avatar

I’m now officially on the Wild western….but I have been told we are on the same bus as LA to the bay :)
    We should all catch up for dinner after our check in meeting :)
    I’m still looking at accommodation for LA for the other nights i’m in LA. I have been told Banana Bungalo (2 locations) is a trendy place to stay. Full of young people. Have a look, might be a good location for you guys :)

Can’t wait!! :)

• 25 Jul 2013 Adam Naylor said

Adam Naylor

hi I’m on the wild western trip on the same date but as I understand we all travel together on the same bus, there is a Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/549122801801882/ please join if your coming on this trip.

• 25 Jul 2013 lauramcateer1991 said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    Just to let you know – a facebook group is set up for the wild western/la to the bay 14th august :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/549122801801882/
    Not long to go now :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion